Blue Cross of Idaho

Angie's List since September 2013

B Rated | 2 Reviews

Bruno Nascimento - Health & Life Insurance Broker

8x Super Service Award Recipient. Call or text me directly on (888) 261-3584 or email bruno@healthbrokersonline.com. Independent insurance broker representing every major health insurance carrier in United States. I help you understand all your options and compare between the carriers in your state to find the one with the best rates in your area, as well as the policy that is best suited for you based on your specific situation. I am here to answer any question you may have. I am experienced and great at what I do, please read what my clients are saying about me and call me with confidence. I look forward to working with you!

09/26/2013

I have been using Blue Cross for almost one year now. The premiums are fairly priced, but honestly, I think that has more to do with how much my employer pays. I have found the deductibles to be a bit high, and the prescription coverage is lousy. However, the fact that they reimburse providers at a higher rate than a lot of other insurers means that I have never been turned away from a provider du...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blue Cross of Idaho is my employer-provided health and dental insurance company. I use the coverage for myself and my family, and they are my primary insurer.

CATEGORY health insurance providers

09/16/2013

Appointment went well. Health insurance provider paid a portion of medical bill and explanation of benefits arrived in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Saw my doctor for problems related to osteoarthritis.

CATEGORY health insurance providers