BEAUTIFUL HOMES PAINTING

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

Paint It Green

29  REVIEWS
Paint It Green

We are currently taking bids for the Fall and Winter interiors you've been waiting to get done. ** 10% off for the first 20 callers bids to be accepted. We are also currently taking bids for next Spring exteriors. We are a small company with 3 employees. We are lead certified and a member of the national BBB. We generally focus on home owner repaints but we also do remodels and commercial office space. Our billing procedure is usually payment due on completion of job. We accept checks or all major credit cards.*

01/25/2016

CATEGORY interior painters

09/29/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
BHP Painted the exterior of our home. There were a few spots that seem to have been missed by the sprayer.

CATEGORY siding, house painters

10/26/2012

I can't praise this company enough! I found them to be very thorough, knowledgable,  efficient, and professional.  They were highly recommended by 2 neighbors who are very  selective, whom I know to demand high quality and performance. I was not disappointed! Bill responded quickly to my request for a bid. He's a very effective communicator. He explained how and when everything would be done, and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted entire exterior of our home. Powerwashed, scraped, repaired siding chewed by our dog, painted house, trim, shutters,and accent.

CATEGORY siding, pressure washing, house painters

09/20/2008

It went well. About nine months afterwards, we had paint pealing and they came back to fix the problem. They got the job done on time and under budget.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
His company painted the whole exterior of our home.

CATEGORY house painters