Baypoint Dental Center

Angie's List since May 2012

Dr. Bruth & Drs. Ririe 3 Doctors on sight....

07/22/2016

He's great, the a speaks for itself!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dental work.

CATEGORY dentists

03/11/2014

I go to Dr. Robert Ririe and there is no pain, the color match was perfect. They did a great job of straightening and adjusting the adjacent teeth.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in three crowns.

CATEGORY dentists

06/03/2013

He has a really good bedside manner. My son had knocked his tooth out, it was an emergency and he had to find somebody that could take care of him right away and Ririe was the only one we found actually and so later when I was looking for a dentist, he did such a good job and saved my son's tooth that I went to him because of that. He's very friendly, very thorough, and very helpful. I trust him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Robert Ririe at Baypoint Dental Center is my general dentist. My last appointment with him was 5 months ago. He initially did cosmetic dentistry to my son and has done general dentistry for me since.

CATEGORY dentists,cosmetic dentist

03/25/2013

I've been going to Dr. Ririe for nearly 20 years after a referral from a friend. They always do a great job! Their staff is friendly and helpful. My Sister, Husband and Mother-in-Law are all clients now as well. I highly recommend Dr. Bruce and Dr. Ririe.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went in for a regular check up. The staff is professional and thorough.

CATEGORY dentists,cosmetic dentist