Alltech Appliance Service and Repair LLC

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since February 2010

Please contact us via our direct line 208-890-3252. Family owned and operated. Technician has been factory trained with nearly 20 years experience from riding along with the family business to running his own now. Satisfaction with our service and repairs guaranteed!...

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Offers by Neli Virtual Appliance Repair on Angie's List

04/29/2020

My stove is a 11 year old Ge so the part had to be ordered. It only took a few days and Jayson was back with the part and had my oven up and going in a few minutes. Everyone at Alltech appliance was very helpful. I highly recommend Alltech.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My oven was stuck on broil.

CATEGORY appliance repair

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]!

01/22/2019

They found the fix right away (loose tubing connection) and fixed it. I was charged for a service call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My refrigerator was leaking where the tubing goes in.

12/09/2018

Prior to Thanksgiving our gas stove failed to work properly. I called and left a message since the shop was closed. The following Monday morning I receive a call and scheduled an appointment for the following Wednesday. The technician called prior to his arrival. He was on time and located the problems. He then told us what it would cost and offered to check the local big box stores for pricing on...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gas stove not heating properly to correct temperature.

CATEGORY appliance repair

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

11/09/2018

Danny did a wonderful job for us. He is friendly & knowledgeable & charged us a very fair price for the work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced inner panel of dishwasher

CATEGORY appliance repair

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and we thank you for your business!

09/10/2018

Very well. Professional and very knowledgeable. Cleaned up his mess and explained everything to us. Will definitely hire Alltech again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnos LG fridge problem

CATEGORY appliance repair

We repair and service most makes and models of kitchen and laundry appliances, gas or electric. We look forward to making life easier for our clients!

Air conditioning, Furnace, or TV repair.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover