All Electric Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 08/31/2021

5532 S Oseola Pl

Boise, ID 83709

When you call All Electric, we put our 30 years of experience to work for you. Don’t settle for a fly by night contractor. Trust your business to the best in the area....

electrical (117)lighting (21)ceiling fan installation (11)home remodeling (4)home security system (1)

10/13/2020

Called Mitch, at ALL ELECTRIC, at 7 AM. And he directed me to do several things including reversing four of the LOAD and LINE wire contacts. That did it, the system worked. By Mitch walking me thru this problem, the system was repaired without a service call or fee. This man is honest. And when I need electrical service in the future, I will contact ALL ELECTRIC, Thanks again, Mitch.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Problem with installing a new GFCI Outlet, in my garage. Unit would not function.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2020

07/09/2019

Hasn't happened as no one ever called back, even after multiple phone call messages & emails.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole house electrical replacement

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,remodeling,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2019

06/21/2019

Shane and Bryson were real pros! Kudos on a job well done!,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ran 5 new lines and into my basement

CATEGORY electrician,remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2019

06/08/2019

Attempted to contact them several times by phone as well as text. Mitch was very vague when he would be getting back and somewhat rude on phone. No response at all via text. Being busy is no excuse for poor customer service. Have u thought of hiring an associate?

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New lighting system in garage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2019

06/04/2019

Shane and Bryson are very punctual and professional. If there was a problem, they solved it. We now have five new fans, and our outlets are updated. They even fixed some of the wiring so our outlets work the way they should. I highly recommend this company for any electrical needs, and will be calling them with my electrical needs in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install 5 Fans, Replace all Outlet Receptacles, and 3 Outdoor Lights

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2019

04/07/2019

No one even responded to the quote request. I ended up using Sublime Electric. I have 8200+ contacts on LinkedIn and I return ALL emails within 24hrs but somehow these folks can’t? C’mon!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
electrical

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2019

11/28/2018

I called Mitch, he connected me with Shane, and he was over to my house just a bit later! Shane was very professional and knowledgeable, he took very good care of us and was right to work and quick, too. He figured out all our problem plugs and switches, got everything working for us, checked the rest of our outlets. They gave us very fair pricing and included the Angies List discount, just awesom...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outdoor/indoor plugs and switches checked and activated

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/28/2018

11/19/2018

He did a great job. Fast, figured out a fix for a sensor that had to be replaced, even fashioned a custom housing on the fly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Various fixes. Outlets wired, ballast change, sensor replaced.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2018

11/06/2018

Very well done. They arrived within 3 mins of scheduled time. They stayed over 6.5 hours. They found the problem and fixed it. Took the care to ensure within a 1/4" placement of fixtures and plugs. They went over the entire electrical box, explained and verified each breaker. It was a new house purchase so they investigated the electrical and found an exposed wire which they installed a conduit. T...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Changed kitchen fixture, Added new lights and plugs, Reviewed Electrical Box and installed under-counter lighting.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,remodeling,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2018

06/26/2018

The process was painless. Couldn't have been any better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
micro wave outlet, two extra 220 outlet in the garage

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2018

Troubleshooting. Remodels. Additions. Electrical repair & upgrade. Breakers. Upgrade lighting. Install attic fans & wire hot tubs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard