All Current Electric

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since October 2014

My name is Aaron Kessel and I am the Owner/Operator of All Current Electric - Handyman Electrical Services. I was a Licensed Electrical Contractor for 12 years prior to moving to Boise in August of last year. I am a Licensed Journeyman Electrician here in Boise and specialize in all areas of Residential and Light Commercial electrical work. I look forward to helping you with any of your electrical projects for your home or office....

Element Electrical Service, LLC

Element Electrical Service LLC is a small family owned business with 22 years of experience in residential and commercial electrical construction and service. Whether you need to remodel an entire building for your business, add a hot tub at home, or just figure out why that living room outlet doesn’t work... we’re happy to be of assistance.

03/10/2018

I highly recommend Aaron Kessel with All Current Electric. I had gotten other bids, but Aaron was prompt, courteous, friendly and licensed! He installed recessed lighting in our kitchen, and he did a fantastic job. He had great suggestions and didn't become frustrated with me when I almost changed my mind on the design at the last minute. We needed the ceiling painted, so he left the lights hangin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Recessed lighting in kitchen.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

10/19/2017

Aaron was friendly and very easy to work with. His rate was very reasonable and I was confident he repaired it the right way. He'll be first on my list to call if we need electrical help in the future and I won't hesitate to recommend him to friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The power to my oven went out, and after figuring out it wasn't the oven I had the outlet replaced by a handyman. The oven worked once before we lost power again. I called Aaron at All Current Electric. He was right on time, diagnosed the problem in a few minutes and had us up and running quickly.

CATEGORY electrician

06/21/2013

Aaron came to my home to give me an estimate and I hired him after I received his quote. He showed up on time, worked with an apprentice, seemed very knowledgable, was very professional and nice. All work was finished on time and I'm very pleased how everything turned out. I would definitely hire this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted Aaron of All Current Electric to get an estimate for some electrical work at my house. I needed two light fixtures installed, several receptacles replaced, a new dimmer installed, one cable checked for damage and network cables run inside the walls to three rooms.

CATEGORY electrician

Residential & Light Commercial Electrical - Additions & Remodels, Kitchens & Baths, Panel Upgrades, Dedicated Circuits, Recessed Lights, Ceiling Fans & Chandeliers, Exhaust & Attic Fans, Landscape & Security Lights, Wireless Lighting.

Light Fixture or Appliance Repair.