A Plus Carpet Care

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since May 2011

B Rated | 7 Reviews

A Plus Carpet Care serves the Treasure Valley and other Idaho areas and offers Carpet & Upholstery cleaning, Pet Damage, Repairs, Re-Stretching, Installs, Leather cleaning and Restorations Services. Carpets Area Rugs Leather Upholstery Oriental and fine Rugs We also Offer - Urine / Odor Removal Carpet Re-stretching, repairs & Installs RV and Mattress cleaning Disinfect and deodorize Hot Water Pressure Washing We are Non Toxic and leave no Soapy residues so please call us. we look forward to serving you....

N/A
True Home Inspections

We do complete and thorough home inspections providing reports within 24 hours of inspection. Reports include full color photos with explanations not only as to what the defect is but also why it’s a defect. We will also discuss the report with the client in person or via phone.

08/08/2015

I called and explained that I needed two rooms of carpet cleaned while my husband was out of town and our large dog was out of the house.  I also explained very clearly that it was important that hypoallergenic products be used as I have allergies and am very sensitive to fragrances.  I asked if they had such products available to use.  The person said "yes."  When they arrived to do the work, the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned two rooms of carpet

06/01/2015

The carpet was 14 years old but in almost new shape. It hadn't been stretched properly when installed and had wrinkled badly. It was difficult to work with and they had trouble stretching it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
 Stretched 6 rooms and a hall of heavy quality carpet then cleaned it.

10/07/2014

He came in just to do the carpet around the toilets for me and he wind up taking care of other things that I was complaining about. He does everything. His prices are also so reasonable that I almost feel guilty because the prices are so low. He is also very laid back and very easy to work with. He is very professional and prompt. He does excellent work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am using A Plus Carpet Care.

05/31/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Denice and his wife did an excellent job. My carpet is an off white and it looks like new again. The pet stains are gone. What's nice about Denice's equipment is that it has a brush that scrubs the carpet and extracts more dirt. This is the third time I have used A Plus Carpet Care.

12/15/2013

They did good work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Prepped, de-urinated, and cleaned five rooms insurmountable house. The price included a $100 travel fee (100 miles each way).

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

We offer the Advanced State-of-the-Art carpet cleaning system. We use one of the largest TRUCK MOUNT available and the deep cleaning RX-20 the best carpet cleaning machine on the market today. The process carpet manufactures recommend. Family & Pet Safe Rinse. Our goal is to provide the Very Best Expert Quality service possible, with a Master Technician", with over ( 31 ) years of experience doing the work on every job. We'll prove to you that there is no better carpet and upholstery cleaning

N/A