GISIN LANDSCAPE & DESIGN

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since November 2010

We accept credit cards in the office or on the job site Landscape/Sprinkler plans...

D

07/30/2014

Said he would be here at 8 AM. Never did show up, call or follow-up. I waited around for three hours and then figured they were not going to show. I even told them I got their info off Angies List

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called for a quote.

01/21/2014

It went well. The serviceman arrived when he said he would. I was not home when it occurred (my choice), but I was sent a detailed invoice with the services performed. I have been using Gisin for many years without any problem. I had a sprinkler and quot;stuckand quot; once and they were there within the hour. I have had nothing but excellent service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
winterizing sprinkler system

09/24/2013

They did a wonderful job! They are quick and neat. Very professional. They are kind and fair in their price and do a beautiful job. I will absolutely use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
we were moving and I hired Ben and Susie Gisin come and remove weeds and leaves from all the islands on the property. I wanted all the major weeds and if they could, all the fresh ones too.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

05/25/2011

Jules (owner of Gisin Landscaping) came over to my home on the same day I asked him for the bid. He was very courteous and professional. Jules quickly took some measurements, discussed different options with me (in an effort to reduce my costs) and promptly presented me with a bid. The bid was lower than any of the others we had received, so I asked Jules how quickly he could perform the work. Two...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I asked Gisin Landscaping to bid out leveling a portion of my backyard and laying fresh sod in two different areas ` roughly 2000 square feet of sod total was laid.

CATEGORY landscaping

Complete Commercial and Residential Landscape, Sprinkler, Install and maintenance. Waterfalls, streams Rock/Block walls Complete Lawn care, Pruning and tree removal, Snow Removal, Landscape lighting, Christmas lighting and displays