G&S Customs LLC

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since December 2009

G&S Customs specializes in residential new construction, remodeling, additions and insurance restoration. We are a licensed, bonded and insured contractor serving Coeur d'Alene, ID and the surrounding area. We pride ourselves with completing each job on time and at budget, while maintaining safety and quality craftsmanship. When you work with G&S Customs you will only be dealing with a single company. Let us handle the legwork for you and simplify your project. We provide consultation for owners in the early stages of a project, helping them to navigate through project development, permitting, construction and completion. We believe the client and contractor are a team working together to complete the project....

Hayden Lake Roofing, LLC

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Re-Roof Roof Repairs

09/29/2018

AMAZING!! I am almost reluctant to write this review as I don't want to share Jerry with anyone else! My master bedroom and master bathroom transformation are nothing short of phenomenal. Jerry's knowledge, professionalism and patience with a remodeling newbie like me are unparalleled. We hit a few snags along the way and Jerry walked us through it and dealt with the issues with ease. We could not...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master Bedroom and Bath Remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,closet systems,drywall,picture framing,handyman service,remodeling,home builders,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

Thank you for the kind words! We are so, so happy to hear that you are pleased with the results! Looking forward to working with you in the future!

06/17/2015

Great! Very punctual, professional, detailed and efficient. Cut my propane usage to my shop in half.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insulated the attic in my shop, replaced missing insulation in some of the walls, wrapped water pipes with insulation.

CATEGORY remodeling

11/17/2014

I had other bids and G&S was the best. They were very responsive, promptly returned all my calls and emails. Estimating was accurate, the price was as agreed. Theyt kept on schedule and completed the job as expected. I would highly recommend G&S to anyone, you won't be disappointed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
G&S replaced my roof and deck after storm damage

CATEGORY decks,remodeling,roofing

09/03/2014

Great!  Jerry has worked for us before.  He is very professional, courteous, patient, detailed, and cleans up after himself.  He is very knowledgeable and experienced since he has been in the business for over 25 years.  He also is very honest and will stand behind his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He replaced several pieces of Hardy Plank siding; he filled in concrete gaps; he strengthened deck railing; he hung  an old windowed door for a wall hanging; he fixed some door gaps; he fixed some minor electrical issues

CATEGORY handyman service,siding,deck cleaning

07/28/2014

Did a great job. Could have charged me an arm and a leg, but did not. cleared some debree off from a corner and fixed a bad metal shingle. and charged me next to nothing. We have had no more problems with a leak .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed leak in roof

CATEGORY remodeling,roofing

New Construction, Additions, Insurance Restoration, Remodeling, Finish Carpentry, Handyman Services, Decks & Patios, Doors & Windows, Siding & Roofing, Customer Furniture & Storage Units, Custom Greenhouses, Chicken Coops & Animal Feeders, Custom Projects & Inspections.