Cutting Edge Landscaping

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since July 2009

A Rated | 1 Review

License #RCT-23302....

Altec Irrigation llc

Greater Coeur d'Alene's premier sprinkler company. We do sprinkler system installations, sprinkler repair, sprinkler blowouts, and backflow testing. We also do remote system management for large sites or rentals. Call us 208 819 6833 for an estimate or visit our website www.altecirrigation.com and schedule a service appointment.

08/06/2009

I hated to get rid of the trees, but they were causing damage to my deck. Many workman that have come to my house, leave a mess. This company did a great job. They cleaned everything up and I didn't even have to deal with any saw dust. They came when they were scheduled. I had another quote that was almost double what this company charged me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They took down huge evergreen trees that were alongside my house and deck. They then chipped them, took away the stumps, and cleaned up the yard. They did the tree work in about a day in a half. They did a wonderful job. They also edged all around my walkways and flower beds, mowed the lawn, planted some new plants, and just really gave my yard new life! My yard is beautiful! People even comment on it now!

CATEGORY tree service

Services Provided: Landscape Design & Installation, Full Property Maintenance, Mowing Maintenance, Bark & Mulch Application, Spring & Fall Cleanups, Lawn Installation, Hydroseeding & Overseeding, Landscape Lighting, Sprinkler Systems, Sprinkler Repair and Start-Up & Fall Blow-Out, Retaining Walls, Water Features Ponds and Falls, Trimming & Prunning, Fire Protection Cleanups & Snow Removal.

Fertilizing