Falke Construction

A 9 Reviews

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since June 2017

1907 Ironwood Trail

Winterset, IA 50273

Falke Construction, LLC is locally owned and operated in Winterset, Iowa. We serve many of the surrounding counties and much of Central Iowa. Specializing in roofing, siding, remodels, additions, new construction, doors, windows, decks, privacy fences, building restoration and MUCH MORE! 20+ years of experience with all types of construction jobs. Many jobs are custom made, including new construction housing builds. We are fully insured, licensed, and reliable! Free estimates and free inspections! Call or email us today! 515-689-3700, falkeconstruction@gmail.com....

home remodeling (7)roofing (4)

10/01/2020

They recently replaced our roof. Working with Dave was superb. He answered all our questions, kept in touch with us regarding the scheduling, and came out to do a follow-up check when the job was completed. The guys doing the work did an excellent job and were hardworking, conscience of my property and their cleanup was superb. Definitely recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shingle replacement

CATEGORY remodeling,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2020

Thank you for the kind words, [Member Name Removed]!

09/01/2019

Excellent service from start to finish. We always knew what was going on. They were always on time and were all great to work with. Would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing of entire home. 3 story house.

CATEGORY remodeling,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2019

Thank you for the kind words, [Member Name Removed]! Great customers!

04/18/2019

Dave was very professional and was able to come out the same day I called to get an estimate on my roof patch that needed done after some strong winds. The job was completed the next day and the guys did an excellent job. Falke Construction was so easy to work with! We will definitely consider them for future needs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof patch

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2019

05/31/2018

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND FALKE CONSTRUCTION AS A CONTRACTOR THAT PROVIDES EXCELLENT SERVICE. THE ROOF WAS REPLACED BEYOND OUR EXPECTATIONS AFTER A HAIL STORM.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HAIL DAMAGE CAUSED LOTS OF ROOF DAMAGE, ROOF HAD TO BE COMPLETELY REPAIRED.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/08/2017

05/31/2018

I highly recommend Falke Construction as a contractor that provides excellent service to exceed the expectation of their customers. The roof was replaced beyond our expectation after a hail storm.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total roof needed replaced after a hail storm

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/31/2017

05/31/2018

I highly recommend Falke Construction as a contractor that provides excellent service to their customers. Our roof was replaced beyond our expectations after a hail storm.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total roof was damaged after a hail storm.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2017

05/30/2018

Great work, great clean up, very professioanl, workers did a great job communicating

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My roof needed torn off and put new on.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2017

06/22/2017

Falke Construction did an amazing job for my business remodeling my showroom. The project was done on time and within budget. The quality of work was exactly what I expected. I will definitely use this company for all my future construction needs and would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeled my showroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2017

06/21/2017

Falke construction was on time and very professional. Contractor was available to answer questions. I would recommend and would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced roof.

CATEGORY roofing