The Iowa Center for Family & Cosmetic Dentistry

• Angie's List since June 2011

Dr. Thomas is the only dentist in Des Moines Accredited by the prestigious American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. As a practicing dentist for over 25 years , he has considerable experience with general dentistry and cosmetic related procedures....

07/31/2019

I consider Dr. Thomas to be in the very top tier of dentists in the Des Moines metro area and highly recommend his practice "The Iowa Center For Family and Cosmetic Dentistry". He is a perfectionist and takes time to fully explain the procedures he'll be performing. His office staff is also highly competent and they make me feel like I'm part of their "family". While Dr. Thomas is a consummate pro...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had 4 root canals, 5 teeth crowned as well as several fillings performed by Dr. Thomas. Additionally, he straightened several of my teeth using the Essix Invisible Aligner system which was almost 30% cheaper than the Invisalign.

03/29/2017

The staff is great and friendly. Dr. Thomas is very skilled and a great dentist! He is also very kind. I have become a regular customer! Great place!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tooth filling and dental cleaning

CATEGORY dentists

12/01/2013

Dr. Thomas is a perfectionist and the quality of his work reflects that. As an added benefit...he's painless too! I had a root canal done and I couldn't feel a thing. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Thomas as a dentist!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used The Iowa Center for Family & Cosmetic Dentistry.

CATEGORY dentists

04/15/2013

He was professional and knew what he was talking about. His staff was friendly and the office environment was nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went The Iowa Center for Family & Cosmetic Dentistry.

03/25/2013

Dr. Thomas is always personable and describes the process well - I especially like when he draws diagrams because I am a visual person. Dawn is always enjoyable to work with to schedule the appointments and the appointment reminders via text are very helpful. Dr. Thomas has spoken at numerous dental conventions and the pictures of his patients around the office are a testament to his personal conn...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After researching various orthodontic offices in the Des Moines area, I found the Iowa Center to have the most affordable option using essex (similar to invasalign) to straighten my teeth. I am currently in month 4 of the 8 month process and have an appointment approximately every two weeks to have the apparatus adjusted.

CATEGORY dentists, cosmetic dentist

Cosmetic dentistry, appearance related dentistry, smile makeovers, tooth extractions, implant placement and restoration, bridges, dentures, veneers, clear aligners, minor tooth movement and root canal treatment.

Orthodontics