Premier Exteriors & Repair

Founded 2014 • Angie's List since September 2014

Premier Exteriors & Repair focusses on residential exterior work. Our services include roofing, seamless gutters, siding, and roof repairs. We emphasize on doing things right the first time with exceptional customer service....

Mid States Carpenters Group Corporation

FOR QUICKEST RESPONSE TIME, EMAIL OR MESSAGE US! -- 4x Super Service Award Winner, specializing in construction services such as Remodeling, Painting, Carpentry, Roofing, Decks/Porches, and Stucco. Our work ethic is simple, we concentrate on quality. We cannot offer cheap prices and quality, and I do not wish to do poor work. We also believe in taking care of everything you need. For example: I don't hire out my gutter work, we do it the right way, we handle everything including the rotted boards that may be underneath your old gutters, for example. We would prefer to paint our own siding, because I like to use good paint that makes our siding last! If you want cabinets or other woodworking, we finish the work so you don't have to set up a painter, and we install it. Those are good examples of how we handle a project. Also, it's simple to one stop shop with us, it's just easier! We wear all the hats that you will need on any project. As well, I'm the owner, and I'll be there to make sure everything is done the way it's supposed to be done, not what is necessarily the quickest or easiest method. Give us a call today for all of your construction needs!

08/30/2020

We requested the sales rep to leave the property. In addition to knocking on a door clearly requesting not to be solicited, the sales rep knocked near sun down which would not allow for a proper roof inspection the person was “offering”.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Knocked on door clearly posted no solicitation during viral pandemic

07/10/2017

I thought the work done was of high quality. Took the time to make sure the work was done correctly and repaired previous work done by someone else that was not done right the first time. Pricing was reasonable given the quality of work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck and Siding repair

CATEGORY siding,deck cleaning

10/20/2016

I'm retired from a life time in construction, joint owner in Elview Construction company with annual sales in excess of 10M Most of our work was brokered out to sub-contractors.  Premier Exteriors & Repair would clearly be identified as A+

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed and replaced my roof

10/16/2016

Service was responsive, professional and of high quality Crew was friendly, arrived on time, worked very hard and did great job cleaning up. Very happy with final product.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old roofing materials and installed new SBS modified asphalt shingles with class 4 impact resistance.

Roof repair, Roofing, Siding, Gutters, Gutter guards