Country Club Dental Care

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since December 2009

May contact through email. Financing available....

08/13/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Operated and removed my cancerous prostate. Dr. Sadeghi was great. Very compassionate, explained well and follow up has been great!

07/22/2013

The implant procedure went perfectly. I enjoyed the doctors and staff so much that I made this my permanent dental provider.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed an oral surgeon for a dental implant. I found this provider on Angie's list.

07/16/2012

Went in and they preformed the root canal, it was absolutely painless and suprisingly went really smooth. Dr. Larry Long and his staff are absolutely the best dentist I have been to in years. On a scale of 1 to 10 I would rank them a 20! I have never been to a dental practice with no pain and everything is explained fully before your proceedure. They are the greatest!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a root canal. Was not thrilled about having the procedure done only due to past bad experiences from other providers.

CATEGORY endodontics,dentists

05/21/2012

They are quite and nice. I rate them highly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Country Club Dental Care for my dental checkup.

08/31/2011

I had a positive experience. All of the staff that I interacted with were very friendly and professional. The cleaning was thorough, the atmosphere relaxing, and all of my questions about the tooth that was bothering me were answered, and a plan was made to remedy it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning and examination of a painful molar

CATEGORY dentists

General & cosmetic dentistry.