Aesthetic Elements

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since June 2014

C Rated | 2 Reviews

Aesthetic Elements is a commercial and residential design/build general contractor....

Window Depot USA of Eastern Iowa

Window Depot USA of Eastern Iowa has been in business since 2009, in 2010 Window Depot opened another office in Dubuque, IA. A Locally owned and operated family business, we make sure you are satisfied customers when your home project is completed.

04/02/2020

Was treated horribly. Everything they did was awful, roof leaked, texture globbed on and a mess, siding coming off and over nails bumpy in spots. Very unproffessional, did not finish kept changing things from what they said. Used my things during thrir work. Left my belongings outside.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tornado damage

CATEGORY contractors,remodeling,roofing,siding,replacement windows,home builders

11/13/2014

These guys did a nice job installing a rubber roof for me.  Steve, the owner came over the same day I contacted him for an estimate,  Their estimate was in line with others I received, and they were easy to work with.  They had a crew start it on an afternoon that fit my schedule, and one man finished up all of the detail work the next day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed 32x10 EPDM .060 rubber membrane on the flat roof over my front porch.

CATEGORY roofing

Aesthetic Elements offers design to completion residential home building and light commercial construction. Our specialties include custom home building, residential and commercial roofing, siding, gutters, and kitchen/bath remodels.