At Chris's Handyman Services we work on your home like its our own home. We give senior and veteran discounts. We also have free estimates...

J Christensen Painting & Home Repair

At J Christensen Painting & Home Repair we specialize in interior painting and small home repair projects. Attention to detail and treating your home as if it was our own is priority on every job. Being an owner operated small business means you will be dealing with the same person the entire job & building a trusting relationship with the owner of the company.

Offers by J Christensen Painting & Home Repair on Angie's List

02/11/2019

Chris showed up on time and finished quickly. He was pleasant and professional. He's going to scrape it again tomorrow morning and the next time it snows 2" or more. We are very satisfied with his work and the price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Snow scraped off our driveway (big fat driveway), front and back porches, and the walks between.

CATEGORY handyman service,snow removal

12/15/2017

We are trying to line up services for my Mom and Chris has been extremely responsive and wanting to work out the best service for us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Snow removal

CATEGORY snow removal

05/10/2017

I called Chris's Handyman Service a few weeks ago. When I first called the line was busy. I waited a minute and called back. It rang, went to voicemail, but the voicemail was full so I couldn't leave a message. I was finally able to leave a message a couple of days later and Chris called me back the following day and left a voicemail. Unfortunately I was out of town and I couldn't get back to him ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning and landscaping

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,handyman service,lawn service,mulch

05/09/2017

They took a little longer than I originally anticipated, but did a good job. They communicated with me on why things were taking longer, so I was aware of what was happening the whole time. I appreciate them being honest with me and working around my family's schedule.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put up a shelf, closed off a doorway, removed paneling, and installed beadboard.

CATEGORY handyman service

10/10/2016

Was here on time and did the job good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fall yard cleaning.

CATEGORY handyman service,lawn service