Cedar Valley Used Appliance Sales & Service

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since December 2011

B Rated | 4 Reviews

Family owned & operated.We have served the Cedar Valley since 1984 with fast, friendly professional certified repair services on most major brands. We sell reconditioned appliances with guarantee. Our customers satisfaction always come first....

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Award 2019
Offers by Neli Virtual Appliance Repair on Angie's List

08/03/2017

I had the guy out to fix our fridge. He was there five minutes and it cost us almost $100, for him to tell me we needed to put a wedge under the fridge to tilt it back so water doesn't drip. We did, and that still didn't help so now the floor still gets wet and we're out $100. Also, we bought a used dryer from them and within 30 days, it stopped working. I spoke to a lady on the phone who told me ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them out to repair my fridge, I bought a dryer from them, and then I had him out to fix the dryer.

CATEGORY appliance repair

08/22/2013

It was great he was on time went straight to work there wasn't anything wrong with it but he checked everything on it to make sure and he only charge me a service call some times I feel when I call somebody they would charge me just to tell me that it wasn't broke I would totally recommend them great experience921

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fixed my rental property refrigerator

01/07/2013

I called for service on my oven. The quote I was given was less than anyone else I had called. The serviceman was able to come out the next day and complete the service within 30 minutes. My oven has worked great ever since. I would definitely recommend this business for appliance repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excellent service, reasonable prices

12/07/2011

Price was the lowest out of everyone else I called. I was able to get the repair done the next day. The repairman showed up on time and repaired my stove quickly. He did not try to tell me that I needed more repairs than what I requested. My Oven has worked great since!! I would highly recommend this company for any household appliance repairs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had the utility company come out to check my oven because of a gas smell when I operated it. They told me what repairs were needed (glow bar) and I called around for prices.

CATEGORY appliance repair,small appliance repair

Thank you Member for the kind words.If you ever need our services again we'll be their to help you.John

Used appliance sales with guarantee & Appliance repairs Stoves, refigerators, washers, dryers, freezers. We are trying to be GREEN by buying used appliances and reconditioning them for sale at a reasonably price with a guarantee.

We do not work on vacuume cleaners, mixers,tvs, VCRs,stereo

10% off on any parts required