All Pro Servicenter

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since September 2008

B Rated | 9 Reviews

We are your dealership alternative, we fix everything! We are a NAPA AutoCare Center with ASE Certified technicians. We are also a AAA Approved auto repair facility and are members of the Better Business Bureau. All Pro Servicenter is locally owned and operated with 5 metro locations to serve you. We are located at: 12th & Railroad West Des Moines (515) 453-8439/ 2nd & Aurora Des Moines (515) 243-0108/ 5904 Meredith Dr. Urbandale (515) 278-2059/ 113 East 1st St. Ankeny (515) 964-0641/ Corner of Easton & Hubbell Des Moines (515) 265-6146...

Aspen Aire Heating and Cooling Inc

Locally owned & operated. Service charge of $89 applies. 10% discount to Angie's List members.

12/15/2015

01/28/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went there for an oil change and they were quick and professional. I also had a brake light replaced on another car.

01/23/2013

We have used All Pro for over 15 years. They perform the requested services in a timely manner providing accurate estimates and clearly explaining any possible alternative solutions. On several occasions they have suggested economical and safe ways to postpone costly repair/replacements. Whenever one of our vehicles is in for service it is checked for possible problems but there is never a hard se...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tune up engine and replace catalytic convertors.

10/12/2011

I no longer use it anymore.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was asked to have many items repaired for about $1400. I then had second opinion from another auto service. It turned out that many did not need repair and only two tires were changed.

CATEGORY auto repair

Please call me @ 515-278-2059. I have reviewed your service history and would love to have some further information on this matter. Patrick Nigon All Pro Servicenter

07/30/2011

It went very well. It was done on time for the price agreed upon. I like their work and believe I got a fair price with quality workmanship.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
they took out the dash and replaced an A/C component, then recharged the system and checked it out..

CATEGORY auto repair

Complete auto repair, oil changes, brake repair, engine repair, transmission repair, sell and install tires.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available