Albaugh P.H.C. INC.

Founded 1977 • Angie's List since September 2011

NA Rated | 6 Reviews

Albaugh P.H.C. INC., in Tipton, IA, is the area's leading plumber serving Tipton, New Liberty, Iowa City, Lisbon, Nichols, North Liberty, Walcott, Dixon and surrounding areas since 1978. We specialize in residential and light commercial plumbing, heating, air conditioning and geothermal services and much more. For all your plumbing needs, contact Albaugh P.H.C. INC. in Tipton....

01/13/2016

06/03/2015

I will always call Albaugh's . . . they do quality work quickly and they are very reasonably priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Albaugh PHC several times for a variety of plumbing jobs.

04/15/2015

This company is extremely passionate  and kind. They came and did an amazing job were very professional. I would hire them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired leaky faucets

02/28/2012

It flooded my bedroom.  They get high ratings and try to be there that day, and one guy stopped to see what he needed on his way to work and came back after work and fixed it.  I give them high ratings and want use anyone else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed a leak on my water heater.

CATEGORY plumbing

You are a valued customer and we look forward to working with you again. Thank you for the kind words.
D

02/08/2012

Gave me a verbal quote of "less than $1,000" to replace a gas furnace, then when I called the office a couple weeks later to see why I never got a written quote, the quote for the same furnace was over $4,000. I asked why such a huge difference, and the receptionist said' "He hasn't installed a furnace in a long time, so he didn't know." Later I asked for a written quote to install some sinks. He ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Only got verbal quotes. Work was never done.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

We are sorry that you were unhappy with the service you received. There are several things on this project that need to be looked at and considered and proper time was not given before this was posted.

Residential and Light Commercial, Emergency Service, Clogged Drains, Gas Line Installation, Water Softeners, New Installation and Construction, Repair Services, Family Owned and Operated Since 1978, Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning, Geothermal

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover Available