M & H Construction

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since November 2014

B Rated | 6 Reviews

M & H construction is a locally owned and operated home remodeling contractor that has been providing quality workmanship in Southeast Iowa since 1990. M & H construction offers a 100% money-back guarantee on all of their workmanship. They are licensed and insured, and they specialize in products and services such as- Room Additions Custom home remodeling Siding & Windows Decks & Garages Kitchens & Baths Concrete applications, such as parkways, patios, and driveways Owner and operator Mike Hartman also offers general contracting services for Residential, and commercial properties. In addition, he will offer free estimates. So take advantage of the historic low in home mortgage rates, and call M & H construction today to see how they can increase the value of your Residential or Commercial property....

Energy Nerds

17  REVIEWS
Energy Nerds

Energy Nerds know about everything to do with saving money and making homes more energy efficient. We can supply insulation, windows, attic ventilation, solar power, and even paint to save you energy. We perform free energy audits. We are passionate about energy efficiency and believe our reputation is the savings we create for our clients. Our motto is to conserve, create, and prosper! Company Website: https://howtoinsulate.com

Award 2019
Offers by Energy Nerds on Angie's List

10/15/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Never called me back.

CATEGORY roofing,siding

01/15/2014

Started well. Slacked off and took months of extra time. Work was not good. List too long to write. Damage done to many of my personal items. Overall a very stressful and bad experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used M & H Construction.

CATEGORY remodeling

01/04/2014

Went great did what he said they would do

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repairs on a hole in roof.

CATEGORY roofing

06/07/2012

It was a wonderful experience They tried to work with them for the best deal but my son ended up doing the service for me instead.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called them to do an estimate on my roof.

CATEGORY roofing,siding

09/16/2011

GOOD JOB OVERALL WE ARE VERY PLEASED. DON'T HIRE HIS PLUMBER THO HARRIS PLUMBING RUINED EVERYTHING HE TOUCHED AND DID NOT FINISH ONE JOB CORRECTLY.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HOME ADDITION INCLUDING KITCHEN MASTERSUITE, LAUNDRY AND BACK MUDROOM HE DID GREAT BUT PLUMBER AWFUL.

CATEGORY remodeling,home builders