Vannatta, Dr. Dennis

Angie's List since June 2012

08/28/2013

Excellent appointment. My husband ordered new glasses from another Dr. in town two years ago and needed to replace them because they just didn't work. This office did an excellent job and they were done in 4 days. Will never go anywhere else. He can see 50% better with these new glasses and his script didn't change that much. It was all the design and features that did the trick.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Eye exam and new glasses

CATEGORY optometrist

06/18/2012

Overall it has gone great. I always get my glasses here and I have no complaints about this place. They work well with my insurance and I can bring my son here to play with the toys they provide, while I get m eyes checkes. No doubt, my son will be getting his glasses from here should he need them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is the place to come if you need glasses. I came here the first time as a child and I keep oming here after trying other places. The doctors and staff are friendly and the plae is very kid-friendly.

CATEGORY optometrist

Eye care, including routine eye health exams, sports vision correction, contact lens fitting, glaucoma management, co-management of cataract and laser vision correction surgery.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa