Tires, Tires, Tires

Angie's List since August 2010

B Rated | 22 Reviews

Cost is determined by the job....

09/08/2015

We use "Tires, Tires, Tires"  for all our vehicle maintenance.  I haven't gone to the location on Hamilton Dr, but we have been very pleased with the service we've received at the location on Gordon Drive.  The staff are consistently helpful and professional.  I appreciate that they do not push you to have maintenance performed beyond what you request.  If you leave your vehicle with them for serv...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced the compressor for our the air conditioner in our 2006 Kia Sedona mini van.

02/01/2014

FINALLY someone in this town who can balance wheels! This is my car-care provider from now on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
wheel balance, oil change

09/30/2013

Jim, the sales rep, was fantastic! He gave me a good price and compared three different model tires for my car. Additionally, they were quick at putting on the new tires and had them completed within an hour! I was really impressed not only with their service but also with their promptness in accomplishing the job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put all new tires on my new car, plus added nitrogen to the tires, instead of just air!

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires,car inspections

09/30/2013

I dropped it off and it took 2 days for them to get back to me. They quoted $3800 for repairs. I then called a dealership in Sioux Falls and they quoted $1500 less for the same work. I did appreciate that they did not charge me to look at the issue.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a leak and took it in to get it checked out. They looked at it.

09/20/2013

They were able to get me in right away.  They had coffee and water and cookies while I waited.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil change and general inspection

CATEGORY auto repair

Car care, oil change, wheel alignment, tire repair, rotation & inspection.