Knoepfler Chevrolet

Founded 1922 • Angie's List since December 2011

B Rated | 13 Reviews

Cost is determined by the job. Family owned. Additional phone numbers - (712) 202-5341, (800) 831-0826, (866) 735-8412. Additional contact name - Gordon Pynn. See website for additional hours....

C

03/17/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very nice people who tried very hard but the end result was less than expected. Maybe due to 3rd party parts?

06/04/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired the passenger side of my Totota, after it got backed into. The work was done on time, and I can't tell anything ever happened to my car.

C

12/27/2013

I was not happy at all with the service I received, I felt they were rude and condesending. They treated me like I had no idea what I was talking about. I will not be returning anytime soon.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Knoepfler Chevrolet.

CATEGORY auto repair,car sales

09/19/2013

Good. We weren't happy with the brakes still screeching and after a few weeks we took it back. They fixed the problem by removing the brake pads and soaking them or something like that. Anyways, they were very nice and we were happy with the service they provided.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Changed the rotors and brakes on our Chevy Tahoe 2007 .

09/18/2013

great had them rolled back up in 10-15 minutes

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
another auto repair shop rolled my power windows down , but since the motors are going out and the windows wont go back up i took it to my local chevrolet dealer to get my windows rolled back up

CATEGORY auto repair

Residential and commercial auto parts, sales, oil change, repair, tire rotation, wheel alignment, brake, inspection, collisions & transmission.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available