Dona W Prince DDS

Founded 1981 • Angie's List since October 2008

There is 1 doctor at this site. We also have two dental assistants two hygienist and two front office people. Welcome to our dental practice. We know that when you come to see a dental professional, you expect a certain standard of education and technology to be available for your care and treatment. We don’t disappoint our patients. We are always continuing our education and improving the quality of service we give to our patients. We always view our patients as individuals, and we take care of your dental needs with the highest level of quality care. Dr. Prince has been in practice since 1981 and has always held a standard of quality treatment and care that is unparalleled in her field....

08/22/2013

My cleaning went very well, no pain and staff were very complete as well as pleasant. TV was offered and used during this process. All charges were explained to me and I was able to chose my own treatment when given choices. Xrays were taken and Dr. Stevens came in, reviewed them and checked me out gently and gave a complete oral exam. Something I have never had so complete.  This is good!!  I was...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had moved from Newton, Iowa and was in need of a crown. I read her ad in the yellow pages of the Sioux City Yellow Book and liked the description of Modern Dentistry for her clinic Sunnybrook Dental, 1-712-274-2338.  I was met with very good interactions, pleasant and informative. They helped get my records transferred from my previous dentist and set up my first appointment for cleaning and a check up from Dr. Stevens.

06/18/2012

appts went very well considering I did everyone at same time and have autistic children. Staff was very professional and friendly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tooth cleaning and exams for my children

01/10/2012

Start to finish it went well! However, I have not had a cavity in over 20 years. Perhaps my view would change if it hurt going there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She has been me and my daughters dentist for years and I really like going to the dentist. She is just not the warmest friendliest person. She almost seems uncomforatble interacting with patients. For some reason my five year old loves going there so I guess they have made a positive impact on her! Phenomenal hygienist!

CATEGORY dentists

1-Appointment Crowns,Cleanings & Prevention Plan,Cosmetic Dentistry,Extractions,Fillings,General Dentistry,Implants,Invisalign,Laser Gum Treatments,Laser-Enhanced Dentistry,Lumineers,Restorations,Root Canals, 3D digital x-rays

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available