A-1 Preferred

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since December 2009

Family owned. Additional E-mail - art@a-1preferred.com...

C

09/25/2017

Soot was getting all over the room. I asked him to quit and come back when it was not so windy outside thinking that the wind was blowing the soot out of the chimney. I think they need to have a better way to control the soot. I will update this post when they come back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney cleaning

CATEGORY chimney sweep

01/16/2017

A1 did very well. They showed up on time and answered all questions I asked. They were very professional and charged what they quoted me. I would hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our air ducts cleaned.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

07/29/2015

They put new custom fitting cap on and no more bats in the house. I had considered calling a local "batman" service for $1,700 . Thank goodness I called a-1preferred first

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a problem with bats getting in chimney, after replacing screens myself with no luck I called them. They created new custom fitting cap for chimney

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney repair

10/27/2014

The service was excellent.  Friendly and professional.   A-1 came out to inspect the fireplace and chimney and clean it if necessary.  I was told that the chimney was in good shape and cleaning wasn't necessary at this time.  A small repair was performed, though I wasn't charged for it beyond the inspection fee.  He also gave advice on making a small repair on my own.  Overall it was an excellent ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fireplace and chimney inspection.  Performed a small repair.

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney repair,fireplaces

08/04/2014

Very good service. Patient with all my questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney cleaned and inspected

CATEGORY chimney sweep

Thank you very much for your report. We still have you on our list to do your locktop damper when we go down your way. We'll be in touch. Thanks again.

Air Duct Cleaning. Dryer Vent Cleaning. Fireplace & Chimney Cleaning. Kitchen Hood Exhaust System Cleaning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal