M-R 2 Services Inc

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since April 2012

M R 2 Services Inc. is a full service Commercial & Residential Design & Build Landscape & Concrete Flatwork Contractor. We are locally owned & I am involved with every project to ensure customer satisfaction....

Bernd's Pond

11  REVIEWS
Bernd's Pond

Iowa's largest Pond Supply Retail Store Bernd's Pond is specialized in Ponds, Fountains and Lake Management. In our Store we offer Equipment and Supply, selected with over 30 years of Experience. Water Landscape, Design, Full Service (Spring and Fall, Repair), Construction. We are Iowa's Pond Guys

Award 2019

10/29/2013

I never received a proposal and Mike would not return my call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mike Roberts did come look at my concrete project and was very professional. Said he would get back to me with a proposal. He never did and would not return my phone call after that. Sounded like he just had a lot going on in his life. I'll use somebody else.

06/17/2013

They did an excellent job and I would recommend them to others (and reuse them myself).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 concrete pads were poured for a hottub and generator.

04/20/2012

They did an excellent job and I would reuse them again. No complaints.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mike Roberts (I assume he is the owner) sent me a bid via email and then based on changes that we made to the job, he quickly revised the bid. He was not the cheapest bid but seemed very professional and responded quickly. We needed a 6 inch rreinforced slab poured for a new swim/spa in our backyard. They started the job within the quick timeframe I needed, did a very good job excavating, framing, and pouring the concrete slab. They back filled with clean black dirt and cleaned up the worksite when they finished.

CATEGORY concrete repair

M R 2 is a full service Design & Build Landscape & Concrete Flatwork Contractor. Landscape services include, design/build stone/paver patios/paths & retaining walls, plantings, grade/sod, water features, garden/outdoor structures, rock/mulch/dirt hauling. Concrete Flatwork includes interior/exterior, new construction, tear out/removal, driveways/sidewalks/patios, b-ball courts, building slabs, patch work, decorative/colorParking lot patching/repair, Parking lot striping, new layout & restriping