Bakeris Roofing

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since February 2012

Jeff Bakeris formed Bakeris Roofing back in 1990 and since then, the company has morphed and evolved into the reliable and steady company you’ll find today. Serving central Iowa for over 20 years. Free roof replacement estimates, fully trained, background checked & drug tested employees. Straight forward pricing. 12 months Same-as-Cash option....

Comfort Solutions Heating and Cooling

We are Iowa's premier provider of home comfort solutions. We offer heating and air conditioning services, insulation, spray foam, air sealing and energy audits. Comfort Solutions has been taking care of homeowners here in Iowa for 31 years. We use the science of energy audits to solve your heating and cooling needs. Our passion is making every single room in your house amazingly comfortable. Call us anytime to receive a free repair quote or free home energy audit.

08/16/2019

Form sales rep Sam Hager to Carlos and his crew of roofers, the entire process was seamless. I could have asked for a better roofing contractor!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete roof replacement

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

08/15/2017

I had a very tough time making a decision about who to use to do the work I needed performed as I wanted one company to handle everything. I am very happy that I chose Bakeris. They are not going to be the cheapest bid you will get, but they pride themselves on service and quality. They are very professional in their workmanship and customer service. The office staff is very polite, pleasant, and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof, skylight, gutters and gutter covers

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,skylights

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the review. We appreciate your business. We hope to see you at the annual customer appreciation event on May 3rd, 2018.

03/26/2016

The service from Bakeris roofing was outstanding.  From the first contact to the time everything was completed they exhibited a high degree of professionalism, and made certain the job was done right.  Their crew was fast and did an outstanding job, cleaned absolutely everything up afterwards, and when doing the gutters the installer made a couple suggestions on changing the downspouts so that wat...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed existing 3 tab shingles and replaced with architectural shingles.  Also removed existing gutters/downspouts and replaced them.

CATEGORY roofing

Thank you we appreciate your business and the review. It is great to get feed back on how our team is doing. Hope to see you at the Customer Appreciation Event on May 5th! We will be announcing a new addition to our referral program.

12/18/2015

Bakeris is exactly what they express to be. Professional, knowledgeable and a quality product. From the first call to following up on the finished product they did an excellent job. Bryce made us feel like a priority. Their roofing crew was obviously skilled and professional in every regard. Very happy with the entire process.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement, extensive flashing and repair.

CATEGORY roofing

Thank you we appreciate your business. It is great to get feed back on how our team is doing. See you at the Customer Appreciation Event on May 5th! Don't forget to refer us to your friends and receive a referral gift from us.

09/09/2015

I was sure I had some roof leaks, but I'm no expert. Bakeris Roofing was recommended by to me by others here in my neighborhood. They were on time for a thorough roof inspection. They listened to my concerns. The inspection was thorough and the problems were found. What impressed me was that there was no trying to sell me something I didn't need and the cost of the project was up front, and accura...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced all the plastic roof vents with metal vents. Replaced rubber around pipe vents. Checked all roof trim around the house. Thorough roof inspection outside, and from up in the attic.

CATEGORY roofing

We appreciate your business. Please refer us to your friend and neighbors and receive a gift card on us. See you at the customer appreciation event May 5th.

Roofing-repair, replacement & maintenance. Hail damage repair. Insulation. Ventilation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available