Clean Cut Tree Service

Angie's List since August 2011

M.P.R Tree Enterprises

I'm Michael Richards owner/operator of M.P.R Tree Enterprises. I've worked all aspects of tree work ranging from small tree plantings to hurricane/storm cleanup. I have had the privilege to learn what I know by working for/with knowledgeable, honest, and good people in this industry. I will keep that with M.P.R Tree as we continue to learn an provide a service that is unparalleled in customer satisfaction and most of all the health an beauty of our Earth's lungs!

06/14/2017

It went very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One very large tree limb needed to be dropped to the ground without hitting a near by building.

10/15/2014

This is an excellent small business. Kevin responded to my initial call and gave me an estimate in a timely manner. It was a very busy time for tree services businesses. His professional approach and price were impetus for me to agree to his terms at the estimate meeting. He appraised me of the time frame necessary. His approach is to climb trees if necessary, therefore, no need for heavy equipmen...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut down and haul away 30' crabapple tree; grind out the stump; trim low limbs from ash tree; trim tree in front from roof; cut down four 7' ewe bushed along driveway and grind out five stumps.

CATEGORY hauling services,tree service

10/08/2014

We had a portion of the tree fall on our house after a storm. While they were unable to help with the removal of that portion of the tree due to the Labor Day holiday, they did arrive shortly afterwards and supplied a reasonable quote for removal of the remainder of the tree.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Supplied a quote for removing a large huckleberry tree.

09/10/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This crew cut down three dying pin oak trees that were over 45 years old and 40 feet tall. One was over a power line. They were prompt, fast, professional, courteous, and cleaned up thoroughly after themselves. They took away the trunks and largest limbs, and reduced the rest to chips for our use. They ground down the stumps so that we can plant grass there now. We would not hesitate to use this company's services again. |

08/03/2014

As usual,Kevin,the owner did not let me down.I did not plan well about getting the pin oak pruned,and waited nearly too long.pin oaks are one of those trees that must be pruned when dormant .Kevin was fully booked,yet still made time to come by,give me an est.then fit me in.The job and clean up was fast and professional .they even took my Christmas tree.Ive used clean cut exclusively for more than...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed branches of pin oak touching roof.

CATEGORY tree service

Tree work includes trimming, pruning, removal, stump grinding, brush chipping, lot clearing & log hauling.