BEE-LINE DRAIN & SEWER CLNG

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since August 2010

Bee-Line Drain & Sewer Cleaning is a company that specializes in all aspects of pipe cleaning, clogs and broken pipes....

DDS PLUMBING

292  REVIEWS
DDS PLUMBING

FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED. LICENSE: #2677. ADDITIONAL EMAIL ADDRESS: ddsplumbing@mchsi.com.

06/15/2018

He was very polite, looked over the situations and took care of my problem. I have been using this company since the mid-70s and they have not disappointed me once over those years with all the different properties I’ve owned.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The drain in our basement would overflow when I did a load of laundry and the toilet didn’t work well. He snaked the main line, which opened it up. Back to doing laundry.

CATEGORY drain cleaning

04/11/2017

Great. She they got behind schedule we kept in touch easily.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drain and sewer cleaned out of clogs.

CATEGORY sewer cleaning

03/19/2016

Called at 5pm on a Friday night. They were willing to come out in the next hour or Saturday am. We asked for Saturday am. They arrived at 9 am as they said they would. They have the right tools. No mess, clean drain. Rolled a truck for less than $100. Excellent service and a great value. Would definitely call them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleared a clogged kitchen drain

CATEGORY drain cleaning

10/01/2015

I was super impressed how quickly they were able to come to our house. We made an inquiry the night before and they were at our place the next day at the time they said they would. Came in and used the roto rooter machine. Removed the gunk that was making our shower back up when the washing machine was going. Everything drains. Make sure to mention the $10 off special from the website to get it. O...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
De-clogged basement drain and sewer line.

CATEGORY plumbing,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

12/31/2014

It was very difficult. The drain pipe may have settled since he was not getting tree roots, which is usually what it is. Chris was awesome and kept at it until he finally got the line cleared. He was very professional and friendly and offered tips for prevention. This is the second time I've used them, and both times they have been here in a hour or less. Awesome company!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unclogged line from basement to the street.

CATEGORY sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

Drain Cleaning, Unclogging Drains and Pipes, Sewer Lines, Hydro-Jetting, Video Inspection, Sewer Pipe Thawing, Replace Stools, Replace Disposals, Replace Sump Pumps, Sewer Line Locating, Locate Septic Tanks.