At Stonekings, our goal is to help you turn your house/business into the space of your dreams. Well guide you through the decisions, providing fresh options and then stand back while you choose your favorites. We pull it all together into a home or office design that is beautiful, functional and uniquely yours. Stoneking's supervises the entire project from start to finish....

flooring (5)carpet installation (3)hardwood flooring (3)plumber (2)concrete driveway installation (1)interior painting (1)house painting (1)home remodeling (1)concrete repair (1)electrician (1)appliance store (1)

12/15/2019

Never got back to me with a quote.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
None, Never got back to me with a quote.

CATEGORY flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2019

[Member Name Removed], Not sure where the loss of communication was, I do believe that a represenative may have reached out to you from our office and I'm not sure if we had a responce. If your project has been addressed I hope all went well. If you are still in need of services please feel free to contact me. Thank you, Tracy Grecian Operating Manager Stoneking’s Remodel & Finishing, LLC. Office:...

09/26/2019

It went well. They were always polite, did a great job, and explained everything to us. They wanna made sure that all things were right and I would highly recommend them to all. The pricing was reasonable and they always did excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put some panel in our canal area.

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed], It is always a pleasure working with you.

09/25/2019

It went very well. They were easy to work with, included me in decision process, let me know if there was a delay, and prompt.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They reinstalled brand new microwave.

CATEGORY appliance sales

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed], it has been wonderful working with you on your projects.

07/24/2017

We are very happy with everything. They did exellent work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardwood Flooring, Tile Flooring, Stair Railing, Bathroom Remodel

CATEGORY flooring, hardwood floor repair, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2017

04/28/2017

We really liked working with them. There's not much they can't take care of and they pack a bunch of experience into every project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We first started working with Nathan and Heather at Stoneking with a couple of bathroom remodeling projects. We then had them do some more work for us at that house and have now used them to renovate a duplex (flooring, painting, new driveway, walkways and stoops) as well as an extensive renovation at our new house (kitchen, bath, hardwood refinishing, painting, electrical updating, plumbing... whole house.)

CATEGORY carpet installation, concrete repair, concrete driveway, electrician, flooring, hardwood floor repair, plumbing, house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2017

D

10/09/2013

Everything went pretty good and the guys was helpful until he told me that there was going to be a cost for leveling the floor. At first he told me that it would probably cost around 8-10K just to level the floor (700 sq ft). After we were discussing my options because I simply wasn't going to pay that much he found out that i didn't order the material through Lowes yet and that it was just a meas...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a guy come out and take measurements for my floor in order to install click in bamboo and carpet.

CATEGORY carpet installation, flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2013

05/21/2013

They were clean. They picked up their mess and moved furniture as they had to do the job. They were very polite and were just fabulous. They looked around on the floor and looked for mistakes and ndash; they're so meticulous about the carpet flowing and going in the right direction. I've never seen anything like it. My house is perfect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They laid an entire carpet, hardwood floor, and inlay.

CATEGORY carpet installation, flooring, hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2013

Please visit our website for a full list of services www.stonekingenterprises.com Flooring sales and installation, Carpet, Tile, Hardwood, Laminate, Vinyl, Vinyl plank, Vinyl tile, Cabinet sales and installation, Counter tops, Window sales and installation, Door sales and installation, Siding sales and installation, Roofing sales and installation, New construction homes, Remodel, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Basements, Reconstruction, Fire and flood damage removal and repair, Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing.

Ask for details.