Elite Moving Services

Founded 2015 • Angie's List since August 2015

Elite Moving Services is your local moving professionals. Making moving a stress free experience for over 10 years. Elite Moving Services offers multiple, professional, and friendly moving assistance. The professional Movers at Elite Moving Services are here to give you the help you need. Our company offers detail-oriented assistance to customers throughout Des Moines, Newton, and most of Iowa only. We offer competitive pricing and have flat rates. Whether you need a full service move, need help loading or unloading your rental truck from a third party, unloading a storage container, or moving furniture within your you can rely on our professional moving help to get the task done....

You First Moving

11  REVIEWS
You First Moving

You First Moving is a residential and commercial moving company focused on bringing the highest quality customer service to YOU, the customer. We understand that moving is always a big step in life. That is why we take such care in ensuring your moving experience is as painless and effortless as possible. You First Moving is based out of Des Moines, Iowa. Whether you live in the Metro or across the state, we would love to help you with your next move! You First Moving uses top of the line moving equipment so you can feel confident that your valuables will be moved in the most efficient and safest way possible. Call You First Moving to get more information or to schedule your complimentary estimate today!

Offers by You First Moving on Angie's List

04/08/2019

They were quick, professional and affordable. Will use again for any moving needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full service moving

07/10/2018

The service was amazing and made our moving so much less stressful. The Elite Moving team helped us with anything we needed and took great care of our belongings and putting everything where we wanted. I would definitely recommend them and use them again if needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving from one city to another

07/03/2018

I have used them for two house moves and other small moves. They did a great job every time and I would highly recommend them. They are also very pleasant to work with and honest.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furniture and piano moving.

CATEGORY moving companies,piano moving

07/02/2018

My entire experience with Elite was outstanding. I asked for recommendations on Facebook from friends in the area, and a couple people I trust sugggested Elite. I contacted 6 DSM area companies through their websites for estimates. Emily from Elite was the first to respond via email. Not only was their estimate the best price, but it was so easy to communicate with Emily. They were able to be flui...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving and appliance installation

07/02/2018

The movers arrived promptly at a set time, rather than within a two hour window like Two Men & a Truck and had a much better hourly rate. The movers were friendly, but not overly chatty as to stay on task. I was very impressed by the efficiency of the move, I'll definitely use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved a 1 Bedroom Apartment

CATEGORY moving companies

We offer loading and unloading of any kind and size of moving trucks storage units or portable moving units. We also pack unpack and clean either or both homes your are moving into or out of.