Mike Wolfe Painting, Inc.

Angie's List since August 2010

When you choose Mike Wolfe Painting, you're selecting an established, professional Marion painting company that is the benchmark for quality, service, and proven results. We can handle all of your painting, wood finishing, and power washing needs, for your home or commercial property. We are fully insured, including workers compensation insurance. We will work hard to protect your possessions, and to make sure your family is completely safe while we complete our work....

ProClean Window and More LLC

I have over 8 years of window cleaning and over 10 years of pressure washing experience. I also provide pressure washing for homes, retaining walls, concrete, patios, decks and more. I do not provide lawn mowing service but can trim bushes as well as remove leafs/debris. I will do my best work for you.

07/21/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
His crew power washed, sanded, and repainted our large deck. The job looks fantastic.

05/05/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed random things painted in house: basement walls, leaky roof area, cracked paint under window, trim in kitchen, stain on 2 doors and trim and area around sink backsplash in bathroom. They were easy to contact, easy to schedule and responsive to all phone calls. Would recommend highly.

CATEGORY deck cleaning

05/02/2016

I've used Mike's painters several times for both interior and exterior work. They are consistently excellent. His estimates are very rarely the cheapest, but I know the work will be done very well and on time. This project was lowest bid, which was a nice suprise.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mike's crew painted our house.

CATEGORY house painters

01/15/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They primed and painted our entire house and also stained the wood trim for the entire house included built in shelves. |Mike Wolfe Painting did an excellent job. Our house was not ready for the scheduled time slot, but they were excellent in communicating and working with us to rescheduled. In our case, they provided a window where if we were ready, they could start right away, but if we could not they indicated when the next opportunity was. In our case, we were about a week late and it worked where they could start right away. I would highly recommend Mike Wolfe Painting.

04/17/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mike and his crew painted all of the walls and ceilings in my condo. They repaired cracks in the ceiling along with going into the attic to add stability to it. They also put in an accent wall which took some extra effort and skill on their part. I am satisfied with the work and found him good to work with.

CATEGORY interior painters

Residential Painting, Commercial Painting, Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Trim Painting, Faux Painting, Wood Staining, Power Washing, Drywall Repair, Concrete Epoxy Coating, Wallpaper Removal, Patio Covers

Check, Financing Available, PayPal