Bob's Home Improvement Co

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since February 2011

For professional quality remodeling, call Bob’s Home Improvements of Marion, IA. We complete all kinds of home remodeling projects, including basements, kitchens and more. Whether you need to make small improvements like painting or finish work, or want to totally remodel your home, our professional staff provides quality work and dependable service. Additional DBA - Bob's Home Improvements. Award winning....

N/A
American Building Contractors, Inc.

ABC is a national company born and raised in the Midwest. We have been helping victims of Hurricanes since 1998 obtain over $750MM in insurance proceeds to restore their homes. Our established team of Home Exterior Consultants will assist homeowners with immediate mitigation after a storm, assessing the damage and documenting findings for their adjusters, selecting materials suited for their homes and providing an stress free experience.

03/21/2018

Our experience with Bob and his team was wonderful! They were very responsive, showed up when they said they were going to be there and did great work. The tiling in the bathroom specifically in the shower turned out beautiful as well. Great people to work with!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full basement remodel, two bathroom remodels, removal of a fireplace and more.

CATEGORY closet systems,drywall,egress windows,picture framing,lighting,remodeling,roofing,windows,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters,doors,basement remodeling

Thank you for the review, that was very helpful it was great working with you

12/25/2017

Bob is one of the most conscientious people we have ever known, be he a repairman or family member. He is dead honest and gives 110% at all times. Amazing person.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total chimney fascia removal and repair, deck teardown and replace

CATEGORY siding,deck cleaning

C

10/11/2016

In the May 2013 time frame they came out to fix water leaks around a couple of windows and replace damaged shutters. I was very pleased with the work performed, the professionalism, and the technical knowledge shown. Then several months later when several more leaks appeared in different areas of the house, I was glad I had someone to call, with whom I had a great experience with. They came out, t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix water leaks around windows.

CATEGORY handyman service

01/21/2016

They are outstanding, prompt, reasonable in price and very thorough.  I have used them for 6-7 years, they are wonderful. Never had to have anything redone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in a new rear deck and a new patio and put sod in the front of the house.

CATEGORY remodeling

tHANKS {Member's name removed} for the wonderful review the {Member's name removed} great to work for thanks again Bob Heasty

05/13/2015

I called Bob to get an estimate for replacing our frost free exterior faucet that was leaking.  I expected to set an appointment for him to come do the estimate and then another one for him to actually do the work.  Bob asked me some questions then gave me an idea of what the job would cost.  He was able to come within 2 days.  He brought the new parts with him but after examining our faucet, said...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced an exterior faucet

CATEGORY drywall,plumbing

Thank you very much for the great review I really enjoyed doing the job for you thanks again I look forward to the next time we can help☺ Bob Heasty

Remodeling - bathroom, kitchen and basement, custom decks, siding, flooring, cabinet installation, window replacement, doors & painting.

Plumbing & electrical.