Heuss Construction

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since January 2012

Heuss Construction is a one stop shop for all your exterior residential and commercial needs. We specialize in service before, during and after the sale. Heuss construction prides itself on being an Owens Corning Preferred Contractor....

Iowa Mold Removal, LLC

Here at Iowa Mold Removal, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 20 years of experience we are experts in our trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. Whether is removing water from the house, to killing mold and making sure it doesn’t come back, simply getting rid of those pesky odors, or cleaning up hoarding situations we love working with customers on jobs of all sizes.

Offers by Iowa Mold Removal, LLC on Angie's List

01/01/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed a leak around my window- took down siding and a rotted board. Replaced siding and new board and weather proofed it. Shawn took home our decorative window trim piece to sand and clean up himself- will put back up after the snow!

CATEGORY remodeling,roofing

10/29/2014

CATEGORY remodeling

06/23/2014

CATEGORY remodeling,roofing

01/26/2012

Brought out a dumpster the day before, parked in the driveway. Took 1.5 day to do the job, frost on the roof delayed the start time on the first day. Then the day after the job the dumpster was gone, Shawn came and went over the warrantee and I happily paid him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My house need a new roof, who knows a roofer? A golfing buddy recommended me to Heuss. I was so impressed that I didn't even get another quote.  I just felt that they were the ones and would do what they said they would do. They completely tore off the old roof, installed the new one and cleaned up every little nail and staple. The roof looks great! Oh, so I come home for lunch and Shawn Heuss was there and he tells me that I had some rotten ply-roofing around my chimney and that they replaced it. I was thinking, "Here we go ...what's this going to cost?"   Shawn says, "No charge, I didn't want to bother you so I just went and got some ply and had the boys fix it."     ...Yep ...I'd recommend them ...big time!

CATEGORY remodeling,roofing,woodworking

[Member Name Removed] your fantastic thank you so much hope to see you again soon

01/05/2012

Great experience and very happy with the finished product. I hired Shawn at Heuss Construction to finish my basement. I had heard good things based of his roofing jobs and knew that he also did a lot of remodels. He came in and gave me an estimate, explained what all needed done, and completed the project faster than promised. I was very happy with ALL the work done and would definitely recommend ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heuss Construction completely finished my basement. This included framing, drywall, drywall finishing, and some trim carpentry. All services were completed timely, with great quality, and affordable.

CATEGORY contractors,drywall,remodeling,woodworking,basement remodeling

Roofing,remodeling,siding,windows,asbestos,insulation,tear-off,removal, all types of siding, basement remodels