American TV & Appliance of Des Moines

Angie's List since December 2010

D Rated | 4 Reviews

Founded in 1954, American has built a market-leading reputation for exceptional customer service, selection, and price earning us numerous awards as an outstanding retailer of furniture, consumer electronics and appliances. Over the years, American has become known for building stunning, beautiful retail stores and for maintaining them meticulously. ...

Green's Appliance Heating & Cooling

Greens Appliance Heating & Cooling, Inc. has been family owned and operated since 1958. Since then, Greens has become an icon in the industry and has earned a reputation in the Des Moines area for providing quality service with integrity and dependability. Our experienced and skilled technicians at Greens repair and install all makes, all models, and all brands of major appliances and heating & cooling systems.

11/20/2012

Cound not fix the fridge ...Did not know how

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The technician did not know what was wrong and just ordered parts that did not fix it ..I complained to Lowes and got another company to come out a week later ..I waited over 3 weeks to get the fridge fixed

CATEGORY appliance repair,small appliance repair

10/24/2012

REFRIGERATION

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Worst repair !!!!! WE waited  two day's just for them to look at our refrigerator......Took 6 days to get parts when they finally came out the parts they ordered did not fix our fridge..The repair man left the house without even talking to me!!! Called the store they didn't care...... IF YOU NEED YOU REFRIGERATOR DON'T CALL THEM AFTER 10 DAYS WE STILL DON'T HAVE A WORKING FRIDGE...i CALLED LOWES BUT THEY CAN'T GET ANYONE OUT FOR 5 DAYS ....i REFUSE TO HAVE AMERICAN OUT AGAIN.......THEY HAVE A TOO BAD ATTITUDE TOWARD THEIR CUSTOMERS.... AMERICAN YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!! .....

CATEGORY appliance repair

05/15/2012

We had used them before in our previous house; their service and quality of appliances is outstanding. They have a good, wide ranging selection of merchandise and were very helpful. They have good deals running all the time and came out to deliver and install themselves. I will use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased all new appliances from American TV & Appliance including washer, dryer, refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave.

CATEGORY appliance sales

12/14/2010

I have called GE but they do not replace microwaves anymore. American TV will not replace it but they keep fixing it. I want this replaced as I have only used this for a month now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought all my appliances there. I bought my microwave from them in August but did not use it until November of this year when I moved into my home. My home is new. I have had to call them 4 times now to fix it as it keeps breaking.

CATEGORY small appliance repair

Installation, repair and replacement of audio, computer electronics, gaming, car stereo, home theater, appliances, TV antenna & furniture and mattresses.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check