Tomlinson-Cannon

Founded 1948 • Angie's List since July 2009

B Rated | 42 Reviews

Tomlinson-Cannon, in Iowa City, IA, is the area's leading gutter specialist serving Iowa City, Coralville, North Liberty, Cedar Rapids, Waterloo and surrounding areas since 1948. We specialize in seamless gutters, basement waterproofing, mudjacking, basement wall anchoring, concrete cutting, core drilling and much more. For more information, contact Tomlinson-Cannon in Iowa City....

ABE

1  REVIEW
ABE

We are 2 brothers who own a general contractor business. We specialize in drywall, siding, roofing, decks, porches, flooring, windows, doors. We have 25+ yrs experience in the construction field. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today. We can also be reached at 319-651-2351 thank you & have a blessed day

04/21/2015

They did a great job. I couldn’t even tell that they were here. It was excellent. What stood out to them that keep me coming back to them is their efficiency and never concerned after they walk out, the job is done completely and that’s the reason why I call them when I need them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Tomlinson Cannon to fix a crack in my basement wall. They also did some drywall and they also did some spring to make it all fit and match.

CATEGORY concrete repair,drywall

08/03/2014

They came out to do the work promptly and did a very good job cleaning our neglected gutters.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned gutters, placed protective gutter shields.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,gutter repair

05/13/2014

They are absolutely superb! They were prompt, pleasant, well organised and competitively priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Tomlinson Cannon Cole for basement waterproofing.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

05/05/2014

They did excellent work, cleaned up well, were punctual and very nice, and gave us an estimate and time to make a decision. We were very happy with the experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired a cracked foundation at our home.

CATEGORY foundation repair

04/29/2014

The work went well. Scheduled and completed in two weeks. No more leaks during any rain event. They were in and out in a few hours, cleaned up after themselves, and left both physical note and called to let me know when work was completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced a long section of gutter that was not installed correctly by builder.

CATEGORY gutter repair

Foundation Repair, Concrete Sawing, Installation and Repair, Leaf Protection, Gutter Cleaning and Water Proofing

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check