Hamm's Home Interiors

Founded 1978 • Angie's List since January 2009

B Rated | 12 Reviews

At Hamm's Home Interiors, we provide full service remodeling to create beautiful custom kitchens and baths. We also specialize in replacing countertops and designing ceramic tile backsplashes. We renovate your home, using nothing but top quality products. We serve the Iowa City and Cedar Rapids metropolitan area. Our computerized design service will help create the perfect kitchen or bath for your lifestyle. Whether it's remodeling or new construction, we're experts at the installation of all products. Talk to our consultants to plan your dream home today! Our specialties include kitchen and bath areas, including: • Cabinets and countertops • Plumbing fixtures • Back splashes • Flooring • Window treatments We do the entire package! We are dedicated to turning your house into your dream home. Customer satisfaction is our main objective and goal. We portray it through our workmanship and craftsmanship. We are open by appointment on Sat., Sun, and weekday evenings. Give Hamm's Home Interiors a call today for your free consultation!...

MB Renovations & Snow Removal

I am full service Home Improvement & renovations company specializing in kitchen, basement, bathroom, bedroom remodeling, laminate, hardwood, tile flooring, fix your existing deck or build new decks, storage sheds & more. I also do snow removal commercial and residential. No job to big or small. My goal being a business owner is to save customers money. I do travel pending on the job. I accept all major credit cards. Fully Insured. Give me a call today (563)210-8759 for all your home needs and let me come and give you a free estimate.

Offers by MB Renovations & Snow Removal	 on Angie's List

10/28/2017

Not good! Hamm’s expects me to pay for a plumber to replace defective quartz that they sold to me. Quarts has black spots. Process took 5 months. Was promised completion in 4-6 weeks. Broken backsplash tiles and wood cabinets.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace countertops

CATEGORY countertops

09/27/2015

Very attentive.  Fair estimate and followup with contractors.  Didn't treat it as a little knock-off job.  Ensured quality and satisfaction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuilt a cabinet to accomodate a new stove

CATEGORY custom cabinets,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

12/10/2014

Showed up and promised an estimate - never heard back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Showed up and promised an estimate - never heard back.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

After our visit to the clients home we realized her needs and our services were not a good fit. We do not provide just labor. We provide a design service, products and installation labor. Therefore, we did not prepare a bid for only labor. We apologize for not getting back with that explanation. Please see our other reviews from satisfied clients. Thank you. Donna Hamm, Owner
C

09/16/2014

I have a lot of great design ideas for my mid-century modern home, but I turned to Hamm's because I had never put in a kitchen before, and I thought that their expertise was what I needed.  The plans, which took two months to get, were nothing amazing or exciting--I was very unimpressed. (and prefer what I came up with at Menard's)  The only surprising part was the prices, which were high!!! A 're...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided me with a quote for putting a small kitchen in my basement. Approximate Cost of Service-$15785.00.

CATEGORY countertops,interior designers,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,basement remodeling

Replying to [removed member name]'s comments. It did take longer than usual because both the client and I had to change appointment dates which caused a longer timeline. Our estimate for the kitchen remodel not only included cabinetry, plumbing fixtures and a custom counter top, with a vent stack notch, but also installation of all of these products. Included was carpentry work involving removing ...

01/23/2014

Process to determine our needs, select the materials, provide quotes was done well and with enough detail so we knew what to expect.  Schedule coordination was excellent, explained delays and unexpected incidents.  Work crew was reliable and honorable.  Change orders were handled efficiently.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeled the kitchen-removed walls, replaced cabinets, counters, flooring, lighting, electrical, gas, and water relocation, new window treatments.  Replaced flooring in living room, hall, and stairs.  Installed ceiling fans in multiple rooms.

CATEGORY countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring,interior designers,lighting,plumbing,window treatments,woodworking,ceiling fans,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,cabinet refacing

[member], What a change we made to your kitchen / dining. Taking that wall out made all the differance! I hope you are enjoying your new space. The flooring made your home feel so much larger, too. I have enjoyed being a part of your project. Thank you, Donna Hamm Hamm's Home Interiors

Remodeling Kitchen & Bathrooms including drywall, electrical, plumbing, and structural and finish carpentry, quality cabinets, a full selection of floor coverings, window coverings, countertops, and plumbing fixtures for any room in your home.

Check, Visa, MasterCard