Acupuncture of Iowa

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since September 2010

Additional email - acupuncture.of.iowa@gmail.com...

11/17/2014

Laura is a compassionate, straightforward, and intellectually curious acupuncturist with a lot of experience in acupuncture as well as some related fields such as mental health and Chinese medicine. In the first few minutes of talking with her she seemed a little abrupt, but I quickly realized she was trying to get to the root of my problem as efficiently as possible. Laura certainly knows what sh...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I decided to try acupuncture to see if it would help calm hot flashes and help my adrenal problems. Laura has performed about 5 treatments for me this fall.

10/16/2012

Have gotten acupuncture from, this practice for years - excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Acupuncture services for pain feel.

CATEGORY pain management

09/16/2012

The staff who greets me is always friendly and helpful. My treatments are relaxing and I always feel better afterwards. A very enjoyable experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Acupuncture treatment for specific physical problems plus discussion about helpful supplements.

08/24/2012

Laura is very nice and concerned about me and all her clients. She is very knowledgeable in her profession. We chat and laugh at times. She will explain things and today she gave me printed information on my pain and location of involved that are tight and painful. Possibly due to arthritis. Office is very nice and my privacy is respected. Always a good experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Left shoulder blades area and neck0 stiff and painful (both sides) Also sciatic pain on right side- From buttocks down to thigh. Acupuncture needles inserted- Left in place for a period of time while I listened to soft music. Then removed and I am finished in about an 1 1/2.

08/24/2012

Laura C is a kind thorough and knowledgeable alternative - to -western - medicine caregiver. I could write a book about the positive changes in my life and health.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Acupuncture, herb therapy, consultation on lifestyle, diet, exercise, spirit & attitude.

CATEGORY acupuncture

Acupuncture, Chinese Herbal medicine, Nutritional Counseling, Lifestyle and Health coaching, dental anesthesia, labor induction, IVF enhancement, weight loss and smoking cessation programs, complementary alternative medicine & massage therapy.