Pipestone Vet Clinic of Iowa

Angie's List since April 2012

10/04/2016

It went great, very friendly staff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vaccines for my dog.

08/26/2014

This visit was the best experiance I have ever encountered with a vet. Everyone was really nice and curtious to my issue. The Dr. even took my daughter back to show her what we did and he weighed her, checked her heart and gave her a big ole sticker and a reusable grocery bag! Over all this was the best experiance I have ever had with a vet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a follow up for my cat. He was having some issues after a declaw that was not performed at this Clinic. They advised me he had an infection in his paw and gave him an antibiotic.

06/03/2014

This clinic has a professional set of doctors who are backed by a great staff. My pets were well cared for. Thanks to all!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided medical care for my pets.

01/10/2014

Vaccines and it went great!

10/04/2012

I am very happy with the surgery. Our puppy did not have any issues and he is still the bouncing baby boy we love.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our puppy neutered, 2 teeth removed, and nails trimmed. The puppy stayed at the vets for 2 nights, the night before and night of the surgery.

CATEGORY veterinarian,kennels

Blood transfusions, boarding, dental care, emergency and critical care, grooming, hospice and euthanasia services, nutritional counseling, pain management, rabbits and small mammals, radiology (x-rays), surgery, vaccinations & wellness exams.