Dan's Home Repair & Construction

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20161219

2629 315th St

Hopkinton, IA 52237

Home repair and light remodeling....

handyman (82)electrical (6)home remodeling (3)roofing (3)home remodeling (3)plumbing (3)deck building (3)door (2)skylight installation (1)siding (1)

10/28/2020

He did a great job on all 3 projects! We're so grateful to have found him. Cleaned up mess & hauled away our broken materials.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mailbox, garbage disposal, & garden box

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2020

12/09/2019

It was done well and cost less than expected

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair bathroom floor under toilet

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2019

D

10/08/2019

He gave an estimate and never came back or called.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2019

04/19/2019

It didn't go. The voicemail messages that I left (2) were never returned. Pretty sad business practice and unfortunately I've experienced that with several other "professionals" that I've tried to contact recently.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handy Man Projects

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2019

01/24/2019

Very well. Dan is professional, courteous and did great job. I will be hiring him again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 ceiling fans

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2019

01/08/2019

He came when promised. He reset the hardware on the doors, ensuring their setting and tightness. Then he rehung the doors and re-installed on of the floor guides. He spent about thirty minutes doing so which was quicker than I could have done it back in the day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rehanging sliding closet doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2019

08/04/2018

I needed my entry door from the garage to the house adjusted and a mailbox replaced. I had replaced the hinges on the door (when the springs in the old self closing ones snapped) with new ones but the door swing was off after I did this and I couldn't get it correctly adjusted. Dan came and fixed it in no time. Our mailbox was leaning due to being nudged by a neighbor girls car one winter several ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Adjust door swing and replace mailbox

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2018

08/01/2017

Excellent. He was prompt, most of all being in my late 80s, his is honesty.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dan came to my condo to check a board in question. He is very honest (I did not need anything replaced) I really appreciate his honesty. He has done some repairs in our condo association.

CATEGORY decks,handyman service,skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2017

05/10/2017

He was very friendly and professional. He got to work right away and got the job done. His price was extremely reasonable. I've already hired for another task. I would definitely recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He installed an outdoor light for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2017

05/01/2017

Perfectly Would definitely hire Dan again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Old ceiling fan removed and replaced with new one. Repair to another ceding fan. Heavy mirror attached to dresser. Repair and resetting of dehumidifier. Advice given on future projects

CATEGORY handyman service

Home maintenance, door & window repair. Roofing. Minor electrical & plumbing. Flooring - ceramic, laminate. Siding. Storm doors. Decks.

Carpet. Garage doors. Heating & air conditioning.