Northern Reflections Window Cleaning

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since March 2012

B Rated | 57 Reviews

Owner operated. Customer satisfaction is a top priority. Commercial and residential window cleaning in Cedar Rapids and surrounding area. I always offer free estimates and have been in business since 2008. ***Green Cleaning Products available upon request. I always go ammonia free with my cleanings eliminating toxic fumes....

10/29/2018

I left several messages to have my windows cleaned. I have used this company the last two years and was satisfied with job done but this year I received no response to my 3 voice mails. Guess they don't need any additional business. Found another company who answered their phone on the first call and did an amazing job for a fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Residential window cleaning

05/29/2018

Called and emailed several times and never got a response. Don't waste your time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Cleaning

02/27/2018

Outstanding. Even the window screens were cleaned.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wash 80+ Casement Windows Inside and Out on 2 stories

09/05/2017

My wife was very happy with them. My wife was happy with the price. I thought the quality of their work was very good. They did it in the amount of time they said they would do it. They were very professional. I think only one person did the job. We only had 2 sides of the house that needed it. It was a 2 day period to finish. We had some mold. It was quite a big area.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did pressure washing on the siding.

CATEGORY pressure washing

08/21/2017

As scheduled, finished on time, overall very good results, a few stray streaks and a little dust from indoor screens scattered in the house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole house window cleaning

CATEGORY window cleaning

Interior and Exterior Window cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Chandelier Cleaning, and High Dusting.

NA
Check, PayPal

Similar businesses in your area...