Myers Home Impovements

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since December 2011

Myers home improvements is a father-son partnership that started in March of 2004. Al Myers was a salesman for another home improvement company before that and Brian Myers was working for another contractor after getting a carpentry degree. We believe in quality in products and installation. We will gladly provide references and a free estimate on your project....

Window Depot USA of Eastern Iowa

Window Depot USA of Eastern Iowa has been in business since 2009, in 2010 Window Depot opened another office in Dubuque, IA. A Locally owned and operated family business, we make sure you are satisfied customers when your home project is completed.

02/13/2017

They arrived when they said and stayed on site until job was completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All new siding and new driveway.

CATEGORY concrete driveways,siding

02/08/2017

The company worked efficiently, and gave us input on suggestions for our flat roof and options on how to ensure that the flat roof would not leak again.  They also informed us when product was back-ordered or late.  Myers Home Improvement cleaned  up the property before leaving for the day.  Quick work, but excellent quality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-roofed home

CATEGORY siding

04/13/2016

Al was very timely in getting back to me with a quote after our initial conversation. Work was performed when he said it would be and we are very pleased with the finished product. Quality work for a very reasonable price. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for roof or siding.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tore off and replaced shingles, siding, soffit, and facia

CATEGORY roofing,siding

03/02/2016

I like their quality and their price. The workers are great and they use quality products too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Most recently, they put in a patio door and did some roof repair.

CATEGORY roofing,doors

04/30/2015

It was $3400 for them. It was very good and exciting. Very good doors. Very good windows. Very good quality everything else. I was very happy with them too. It worked out well. They lay the job on the new deck. I was very happy as a matter of fact I think I will hire them to come do some work later on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Myers Home Impovements. Painting job, a deck and new entry doors. Very large windows put in too.

CATEGORY decks,siding,replacement windows

Windows, siding, entry and storm doors, concrete work, decks and porches, roofing, complete building & remodeling.

Plumbing & electrical.