ProRestore DKI

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since August 2009

B Rated | 8 Reviews

ProRestore DKI completes its services with a combination of in-house technician/tradesman and subcontractors. Service primarily Central Iowa but will travel throughout State of Iowa on case by case basis....

N/A
Ryan Breen Painting

This an interior/exterior residential/commercial painting company. I specialize in cabinet and woodwork painting. Walls and ceilings are also some of the services i provide. So i pride myself and my company on making sure i have no call backs to a customers home. How i achieve this every time is by making sure you my customer is completely satisfied with services provided. I personally i have been painting for 20 yrs. I'm an owner/operated for 5 yrs now. Have been accredited with the BBB now for 2 yrs.

01/09/2017

Everything went well. They were punctual and responded quickly. They worked with us and our insurance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our basement sump pump gave out and we had standing water in our basement. They came out, removed everything including the carpet and drywall. Dried the basement

CATEGORY water damage restoration,mold removal

02/17/2015

They did a good job and the price was very reasonable. They did it in a quick amount of time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had smoke damaged clothing, so they put it in their machine to get the smell out. There was a couple hundred pounds of clothing.

CATEGORY water damage restoration

08/28/2013

They were good. Got it fixed and cleaned up. The price was a little high but they did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired them to remove mold in a condo.

CATEGORY remodeling,mold removal

07/13/2013

no project undertaken

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
advised us that we did not have the remediation problem that we thought we had. Gave good advice on alternatives for the problem that did exist (vendor did not perform any of the suggested alternatives.

CATEGORY mold removal

10/20/2012

I have called twice and both times she said someone would call me back - never have. So I got someone else. My guess is if they are too busy to call back then I don't need them anyway.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I can't tell you how good their work is because they won't return my calls.

CATEGORY mold removal

This is Kent Bily, Owner and General Manager. I am not aware of any calls from (member name removed). If he would like to call me directly, my cell phone number is 515.210.9306.

Disaster restoration-water, smoke, fire, wind, vandalism and other perils. Cleaning-sports equipment and gear, equestrian goods and garments, electronics and other household and business items, mold remediation and other biohazard cleanup-sewage, methlab, gross filth, trauma, remodeling - general or by room, floor care-carpet, tile, wood and other types of floors.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover