Umthun Construction

• Trade License Expiration
  • 07/30/2021

11651 NW 121st St

Granger, IA 50109

We are a small buisness that has a personel touch. We have 4 employees that are curtious, trustwearthy and will be on the job everyday. We can do everything except lay carpet and HVAC but have very repitable buisnesses that we use for this. We take nothing up front so you pay as you go on every project....

masonry (4)house painting (3)window (2)home remodeling (1)garage building (1)

04/25/2020

It took a little longer than quoted, but that was due to needing a beam and me changing some things. They were very professional, and very communicative. They worked well with us as we were living here while renovating.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a wall knocked down to make an open floor plan from our kitchen into living room. A support beam was needed and was installed. All cabinets were removed. They installed cabinets and island. A new pantry was installed and a kitchen desk.

CATEGORY garage builders,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2020

12/17/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair brick wall.

CATEGORY masonry,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2015

06/07/2015

Greg was awesome to work with. He came out within 24 hours of my initial phone call. He has great communication skills and most importantly he does a great job! I highly recommend Greg and his team!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stone and window project

CATEGORY masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2015

01/13/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
they replaced some windows, and did other handy man work I needed done. They also built a deck.I get so discouraged trying to find someone reliable but they are an exception. I can't say enough good compliments about Greg, the owner.

CATEGORY masonry,windows,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2014

02/28/2013

Umthun Construction were very professional. I went with a different company because of recommendations I received from others on another company. It was a close call, but with the personal recommendations, it made me lean towards the other company more. I would have gone with them. They've very informative. They're very friendly and very professional. I'm actually thinking about using them for som...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got a quote from them for some masonry work.

CATEGORY masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2012

06/21/2012

The quality of their work was excellent. They followed up and made sure everything was being done according to my need. They started early in the morning and worked all day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Umthun Painting for exterior painting. They also did the windows.

CATEGORY windows,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2012

General Contracting, all remodeling of kitchen basements and bathrooms, new home construction, brick & stone work, tiled showers as well as floors and walls, siding, windows, doors, cabinet making, custom furniture, landscaping, exterior and interior painting, drywall repair and installation as well as finishing.

carpet Laying, HVAC installtion & service