H & H Plumbing Inc.

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since March 2007

At H & H Plumbing, we take care of a long list of tasks including plumbing repair, replacements, water heaters, grease traps, and so much more. You can trust our Des Moines plumbing company to offer the best products, workmanship, and customer care. We offer fast, clean, and affordable service, including 24 hour emergency service. H & H Plumbing is ready, willing, and beyond capable of taking care of any plumbing task no matter how big or small....

DDS PLUMBING

292  REVIEWS
DDS PLUMBING

FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED. LICENSE: #2677. ADDITIONAL EMAIL ADDRESS: ddsplumbing@mchsi.com.

09/26/2016

Went very well. Plumber was knowledgeable & reasonable for what we had done. The only problem I had was the service call charge which I thought was a bit high.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix sink pipe in kitchen & change whole house water filter....also give estimate on future pipe repair. Also repaired pipe to disposal & u clogged it.

02/27/2015

Our old heater would not keep the flame on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New water heater.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

06/07/2014

When I called they were able to get someone right out to my house.  Very to the point about the job.  Only thing I would have liked them to do was go over different pricing options prior to the job being completed.  Other than that they did a great job.  Technician was hard working and cleaned up after himself.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced our water heater.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

05/08/2014

Chris was very nice and very personable. He called to ask if he could come a little early, and we let him come. He was quick and got the job done. We would use him again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired H&H to replace our faucet that that broken over the winter time.

10/03/2013

I initially filled out the form on their website on 9/29/13. When I didn't hear from them on Monday I called and spoke with Travis. He said that they had seen the post but that my name was not on the house when he looked up the address online. I thought that it was curious that he didn't call to confirm the details. I gave him my address again and he found it. They had neglected to use the SW desi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We've been suffering financially and had a number of plumbing issues that needed to be taken care of.

CATEGORY plumbing

Des Moines Plumber, Plumbing Services, Plumbing Repair, Water Heater Repair, Tankless Water Heaters, Pipe Repair, Pipe Installation, Gas Line Repairs, Sewer Repairs, Gas Line Repairs, Bathroom Remodels, Kitchen Remodels, Dishwashers, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Tubs, Showers, Water Service Installation

Drain Cleaning