Kuttler, Dr. William C

Founded 1971 • Angie's List since October 2008

02/11/2015

I have used the Kuttler team for dental work since I moved to Dubuque in 1994. This has included fillings and crowns as well as routine work every six months. I have always bee fully satisfied with the treatment I received. Dr. Kuttler does not do extractions---he refers these to Great River Oral Surgery.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning,oral inspection for problems such as oral cancer, adult fluoride treatment, dental inspection for signs of decay, general consultation about oral health.||

06/24/2014

He is extremely competent, professional, pleasant and he is not pushy. He does not create a senior were some dentist say that work that need to be don't when it does not. I trust him and I know that he is the guy you want when you need treatment. H does the work very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Six month check up

06/24/2013

If you have t go to the dentist this is the place to go. I am very happy1

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ongoing dental work.

12/11/2012

Scheduling was smooth, pleasant and easy. Initial visit was very comfortable. Thorough review with the doctor, who set aside plenty off time for a high quality and relaxed conversation in his private office. The decor/architecture of the office is very interesting. All members off the staff are relaxed, pleasant, and highly effective at their jobs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I moved to Dubuque over a year ago. Was not happy with the office staff at Abbadent, so I gave Dr. Kuttler a try for my next annual exam and semi-annual cleaning. Excellent clinical skills, very pleasant atmosphere in the office, and an outstanding office/support staff.

04/24/2012

He is an extremely good dentist. I have a complicated mouth. He has done a good job of keeping it in shape. I will absolutely continue seeing him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Kuttler is my dentist. My last appointment was for a cleaning and checkup.

CATEGORY dentists

General dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, teeth whitening, veneers, laminates, bonding, teeth straightening, tooth colored fillings, crowns, implants, bridgework, tmj, snoring therapy & preventive care.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available