JERMAINES HAULING & SERVICES, INC

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since October 2008

LOCALLY OWNED & OPERATED. ADDITIONAL ADDRESS:1420 PENNSYLVANIA AVE # 16 DES MOINES, IA 50316....

10/25/2013

Lousy!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a Big Deal from Jermaine's Hauling & Services.

CATEGORY hauling services

Angie's Lists entered into Services with (removed member name) not Jermaines Hauling and Services, Inc. So Member Comments:Lousy not acceptable; I directed him to get a refund I wasn't contracted with Angie's list at the time of his purchase Thank you.

06/11/2013

These guys are wonderful! When I contacted them my call was promptly returned. They came over to see how much I had for them to haul away and arrived back at my house at the exact time they said they would. They were pleasant and professional and completed the job efficiently. It is a hot day today and when I asked them to pick up one more (big and heavy) thing, they were accommodating and got eve...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hauled large items, junk and debris.

CATEGORY hauling services

Thank you member so much for writing the nice review, we appreciate your comments and look forward to working with you in the future. Feel free to call us if you need any more help or if you have questions. Thanks again.

03/09/2013

Jermaine called ahead and arrived on time, was very professional, carried the furniture out and was done in only a few minutes. I was very satisfied and plan to use his services again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paid to have some furniture hauled away.

CATEGORY hauling services

Thank you member so much for writing the nice review, we appreciate your comments and look forward to working with you in the future. Feel free to call us if you need any more help or if you have questions. Thanks again''

02/18/2013

They were on time. They advertised cleaning, but it seemed they were in a hurry and if the things they came to collect had not been placed in a pile I think they would have driven away.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pick up of garbage. Did not perform any cleaning services.

11/19/2012

Very well. was willing to negotiate price for jobs needing done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Have hired him several times for jobs for Buget storage. Prices were reasonable. Have reccomended his service to my customers as well. Heard no complaints from them.

CATEGORY hauling services

GENERAL HAULING, ROOFING DEBRIS HAUL AWAY, CONSTRUCTION SITE CLEAN UP, DIRT OR SAND HAULING, RECYCLING SERVICES, GOVERNMENT CONTRACTOR, PROPERTY CLEAN UPS, RESIDENTIAL CURBSIDE PICK UP.

N/A