Extreme Lawn Care LLC

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since June 2012

Extreme Lawn Care LLC provides professional lawn care and snow removal services to Des Moines, West Des Moines, Clive, Urbandale , Waukee. We specialize in Residential and Commercial services. We are locally owned and operated and we serve both residential and commercial properties. Our commitment to excellence and attention to detail has earned us a reputation as one of the best lawn care providers in the area. We provide personalizes free estimates and have several payment options available....

Supreme Lawn & Landscape Inc

Local family owned & operated. Quality work at a fair price. Owner has been in landscape industry since 1990. We strive to make sure each customer is completed satisfied with the completed project.

06/25/2018

Nice job, consistently done well. Good communication via text and email with company's management

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They mow the lawn at my duplex, 1315-1317 NW 90th Street, Clive, IA

CATEGORY lawn service,lawn treatment,snow removal

D

05/30/2017

Another company recommended this company to me. I called them twice and left messages. They never called back and blew me off.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Snow removal at my church.

CATEGORY snow removal

10/09/2016

I called and spoke to the lady who took down my information. I wanted an estimate for lawn mowing and snow removal for our home. She said she would pass this on to Travis. I have not heard back. So business must be good and they don't need any more accounts. Given that, don't bother them they are too busy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate for lawn mowing and snow removal

CATEGORY lawn service

09/25/2014

Very well. They had to deal with rainy weather. Very efficient and professional. Lawn looked great when they were done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean up yard. Removed dead bushes. Added mulch. Mowed lawn.

CATEGORY snow removal

08/04/2014

We needed someone to mow and weed-whack our lawn once a week.  Today was the 2nd service and it is great!  There were two men who got it done in about 20 minutes, and it's not a small yard!  The lot is pretty deep and they did the front and back.  We have no trees in that part of the yard, so it's pretty straightforward.  We have fences on either side of our lot and I don't think they missed a sin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mowed and weed-whacked our residential lot

CATEGORY lawn service,snow removal

Mowing (Weekly or seasonal only) , fertilizing, weed control, rough grass mowing, fall & spring clean ups & snow removal.

gutter repair, gutter cleaning, service, install, or maintain sprinklers, tree service, landscaping projects, We are not currently taking one time mowing jobs.