Des Moines Orthopedic Surgeons

Founded 1955 • Angie's List since October 2008

The doctors at Des Moines Orthopaedic Surgeons are the dedicated experts in providing specialized orthopaedic care....

C

03/05/2018

It went good, I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Orthopedics

06/03/2014

I had appointment with Dr. Julie Grundberg for a second opinion on my foot condition, metatarsus adductus. Dr. Grundberg took x-rays and examined and questioned me thoroughly about my feet. She answered all my questions. I did not feel rushed and would return to her office if needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted second opinion on foot condition.

06/03/2014

It went very well, I had X-rays and an MRI. They diagnosed my problem and gave me treatment options. I did go to the West DSM office also. It was a very good experience also.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My knee was bothering me and got worse suddenly just before I was to do a cycling vacation. They got me right in and able to help me with my pain. Entire staff was very professional, timely, and knowledgable.

05/14/2014

The building is new and I think it just opened a month ago. They are professional and on time. They also took the time to listen to what I have to say about the issue. They responded in an appropriate manner to my questions. The facility is brand new, it is very nice and state of the art.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the services of Des Moines Orthopedic Surgeons for my hips.

CATEGORY hip replacement

09/21/2013

It went great Dr. Davick explained everything in terms that both of us could understand. He also told us all of our options and risks of each. When we left we both felt informed and well taken care of. My son was 17 and I like the way he talked to him and explained thing to him and instead of just telling me. The end of August my son decided that he needed the next step in treatment which was surg...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Took my son to see Dr. Davick for shoulder pain. He checked him out and reviewed the MRI that we had done the week before that our primary care provider ordered. He then explained the treatment options and explained the pros and cons of each option with us.

CATEGORY orthopedics

Back, Neck & Spine, Elbow, Foot & Ankle, General Orthopaedics, Hand & Wrist, Hip, Joint Replacement, Knee, Orthopaedic Trauma, Podiatry, Shoulder, Sports Medicine, Durable Medical Equipment, Hand Therapy, MRI, Orthopaedic Outpatient Surgery Center