Des Moines Heating & Cooling LLC

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since December 2009

Des Moines Heating and Cooling (DMHC) is a family owned company that opened in 2007. With years and years of experience, DMHC strives to provide customers with an extremely comfortable, safe, and worry-free experience. Our friendly team has undergone hours of specialized training to ensure customers get service they can tell their neighbors about! All of DMHC’s services are guaranteed with a 100 percent money back guarantee. Des Moines Heating and Cooing takes pride in their work, going the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction. DMHC is passionately dedicated to the comfort, health, and well-being of their customers. They do that by installing the best equipment available, by top quality trained technicians, with the goal of “keeping customers at the Right temperature !”...

Attic Solutions by Prevailing Resources LLC

Attic Solutions by Prevailing Resources LLC is a family owned business based in Ankeny, IA. Founded by a US Army Veteran and operated with Christian ethics, Prevailing Resources and Attic Solutions are a safe and reliable choice to provide your insulation needs. Our consultants and installers are vetted and insured, and are professionally trained to provide you with the best possible home improvement experience. Join hundreds of Iowa families! Call us TODAY for a free consultation:

07/31/2020

Best prices in town! These guys are most honest HVAC company in town. They saved me a bunch of money a few years back and came through again when I needed the whole system replaced recently.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC replacement

CATEGORY appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the review. It means everything to us! The one of best complements we can receive is the reviews from our customers. Thank you!! Craig

07/11/2020

Fastest service ever! Craig was there within 15 min and very friendly! He had my air working very quickly. Will Definitely call them in the future if I have any other trouble

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Central air

CATEGORY appliance repair

Hi, [Member Name Removed]. Thank you so much for leaving us a stellar review!

07/11/2020

It went great! I had called around and was told it was going to be a few days to a week before anyone can come. Des Moines Heating & Cooling LLC got back to me the same day I called and were at my house early afternoon the next day. Craig explained what was wrong and gave me a fair price and had my unit working right away. Will definitely use this business again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired my AC unit

CATEGORY appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate your feedback.

07/09/2020

Excellent friendly prompt service. My air went out on a 90 degree day. I called and they came out same day and had the part on his truck. Fair price and great service. Would highly recommend. Will be using this company again for all my heating and cooling. Needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioning repair

07/08/2020

I am very happy with the service provided. The guys really take care of you. They are very focused on a positive outcome for you and then. And they stand by their work. Highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a new heating and cooling system installed

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed], It was a pleasure to work with you. Thank you for taking the time to tell others about your experience, it really helps us and others know what to expect. Thanks again. Craig

Heating & Air Conditioning featuring Goodman A/C and Furnace units. We offer preventative maintenance, service agreements, service, new construction & installation, geothermal, heat pumps, boilers, humidifiers & water heaters.

Air duct cleaning